Thanks, I'll get 'round to getting a dog yet.

I've been reading the Hunting life since 24 June, 2014.  I'm posting as I don't mean to be ignorant and all the posts on here are the greatest information on lamping and coursing, which should be LEGALISED, any politicians? I'm not able to get a running dog just now, flat too small, and nobody lamps around here in Campbeltown, too posh and farmers all pals of a certain Beetle from 1960's who is a veggie type.  I WOULD BE SHOT!!!

So no lurchers for me, yet. You guys keep me sane and the videos are great The photos of real dogs that do stuff are great. Legalise the coursing! ATB, god bless!  Martin  

• Like 1

I can't see them legalizing anything like coursing once its been made illegal, its getting worse here in oz too with all the so called "expert" do gooders and f------ facebook clowns.In your area, even though posh you'd still think they'd get problems with rabbits,hares and foxes.The snobby type farmers here are usually the easiest perms to get as they wouldn't lower themselves to catch vermin.

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, Dinosaurs said:

Aussie Whip ive been told by a keeper that they’ve realed RVHD 5 now in oz ? What have you heard bud. Atb

I've heard they did but didn't surprise me, there's no rabbits around my area for 100km,heaps of hares though.I think they are going for total eradication here.

• Sad 1

Round my way we had plenty rabbits but not many hares up until about six seasons ago .now I'm lucky to see a single rabbit on same land ,every year I see young about and think they coming back but mixy kicks in as well as rhvd virus and wipes them out.

with out the rabbit a lot of wildlife going to suffer and prederters such as fox badger etc going to take farm stock a lot more .the rabbit is a food source for so many and taken it out the circle will make a lot wildlife suffer .

why mankind got to fcuk with nature beats me .

as for coursing I was reading a peace in shoot and some fool said 

coursing did and does nothing to help the hare and coursing folk liked to see slaughter of hare with dogs.they are all criminals and thieves .

he then said 

shooting helps the hare ,they can control them and take the old and week .making better stronger  populations .he then talked about hare shoots and numbers taken !!!

He said the guns would not have been out of place on a line at the battle of Waterloo .

bag of hares for the day was 480 .

a coursing club wouldn't have taken any were near half that over a season .

atb

2 hours ago, Moocher71 said:

Round my way we had plenty rabbits but not many hares up until about six seasons ago .now I'm lucky to see a single rabbit on same land ,every year I see young about and think they coming back but mixy kicks in as well as rhvd virus and wipes them out.

with out the rabbit a lot of wildlife going to suffer and prederters such as fox badger etc going to take farm stock a lot more .the rabbit is a food source for so many and taken it out the circle will make a lot wildlife suffer .

why mankind got to fcuk with nature beats me .

as for coursing I was reading a peace in shoot and some fool said 

coursing did and does nothing to help the hare and coursing folk liked to see slaughter of hare with dogs.they are all criminals and thieves .

he then said 

shooting helps the hare ,they can control them and take the old and week .making better stronger  populations .he then talked about hare shoots and numbers taken !!!

He said the guns would not have been out of place on a line at the battle of Waterloo .

bag of hares for the day was 480 .

a coursing club wouldn't have taken any were near half that over a season .

atb

Who ever wrote that article was a deluded knob. Coursing clubs kept hares much healthier than a shoot ever could & gave land owners a revenue to componsate for damage hares did. Sad they can’t see it. Atb 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Dinosaurs said:

Who ever wrote that article was a deluded knob. Coursing clubs kept hares much healthier than a shoot ever could & gave land owners a revenue to componsate for damage hares did. Sad they can’t see it. Atb 

I agree with you pal ,

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Stephen unwin. said:

Why is it when a cock like him that wrote that , cos he as a gun licence other cocks seem to believe an tek heed and commend what he sez but when us dog lot say owt like that they say we,re f*****g liars

People what don't know ote just listen and believe what there told 

Dog folk don't really say ote