C'mon, own up

1 hour ago, ChrisJones said:

True but he's entitled to due process.

Well said. As implausible as it may seem it's not impossible that the accused is innocent. There must be the offer of a fair trial no matter the weight of evidence in the public domain.

If it's open and shut as it seems then there'll be no trial needed. He'll plead guilty for leniency at sentencing.

Edited by Born Hunter

13 hours ago, jiggy said:

I know of a male mental nurse who also owns a well respected butcher shop in a neighbouring town who was caught climbing off a bed and closing the button on his pants of a serious mentaly Ill male patient ?Nothing could be proven but it's surprising how top brass in some of those homes don't want to deal with the fallout if something happens and risking their own jobs for incompetence so it's buried in the sand and the culprit is asked to leave on good terms. A baby is a hard one to cover up! My ex boss done a job in a home for Down syndrome people and he said it's unreal how much interaction is going on with male and female patients. Mutual consent maybe but can two Down syndrome patients make suitable parents is another question. I suppose forcing them to take contraceptive pills is invading human rights. Some of them are getting more action than able minded people ?. No inhibitions I suppose so anything goes.

Yep human rights ,when I was living with the ex ,they was looking at respite for the autistic lad ,  there was a place about 18 miles away so for 5 days I took him there and picked him up but in the end social services deemed place wasn’t suitable as they wouldn’t put a lock  on the back gate as they would have to go to court for an order something about removal of rights etc, they also got snakey over fact we had front door locked and he couldn’t get outside if he wanted to .even though he is a vulnerable adult with no traffic sense and can barely communicate .Adult social services are totally weird!!

• Like 1