C'mon, own up

There was a filipino male nurse quite a few years ago caught molesting a patient in ashford hospital while she was coming round from anaesthetic she had a woozy memory of his hands on her breasts,he ended up serving time then being deported after his sentence,i wonder how common it really is....

6 minutes ago, mackem said:

There was a filipino male nurse quite a few years ago caught molesting a patient in ashford hospital while she was coming round from anaesthetic she had a woozy memory of his hands on her breasts,he ended up serving time then being deported after his sentence,i wonder how common it really is....

Very. Predators are attracted to the vulnerable and those that can't fight back. The sexual abuse of people with intellectual disabilities is an epidemic that no one discusses.

5 minutes ago, kanny said:

Glad to hear that ,what a scummy  cnut...have they got the death sentence in that state? 

Yeah. If guilty he's looking at a lengthy jail sentence at least.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Very. Predators are attracted to the vulnerable and those that can't fight back. The sexual abuse of people with intellectual disabilities is an epidemic that no one discusses.

Yeah. If guilty he's looking at a lengthy jail sentence at least.

I don’t think there’s a if guilty about the case. There’s no denying it. DNA says he is a guilty as they come in this particular case imo

what a sick individual,its the same as taking advantage of the most vulnerable in society ,those mentally challenged and people in care of others where trust is paramount ...i hope he gets a very long sentence ,and beaten on a regular basis in prison ...

• Like 4

I know a lass,well in fact i know 2 lasses as there twins and one is very mentaly disadvantaged lets say and she was put into care when a teenager.A few years later she gave birth to a child and this lass wouldn't know one end of a pencil from the other let alone a cock and the powers to be took the child from her and put it into care and then claimed she was able enough to have known what she was doing and to this day neither sister can do anything legaly to find the child or where he went because of the ruling that was made to cover the dirty nonce who got her pregnant...I bet they ain't the only one's it's happened to in the UK either...

I know of a male mental nurse who also owns a well respected butcher shop in a neighbouring town who was caught climbing off a bed and closing the button on his pants of a serious mentaly Ill male patient ?Nothing could be proven but it's surprising how top brass in some of those homes don't want to deal with the fallout if something happens and risking their own jobs for incompetence so it's buried in the sand and the culprit is asked to leave on good terms. A baby is a hard one to cover up! My ex boss done a job in a home for Down syndrome people and he said it's unreal how much interaction is going on with male and female patients. Mutual consent maybe but can two Down syndrome patients make suitable parents is another question. I suppose forcing them to take contraceptive pills is invading human rights. Some of them are getting more action than able minded people ?. No inhibitions I suppose so anything goes.

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, fireman said:

I know a lass,well in fact i know 2 lasses as there twins and one is very mentaly disadvantaged lets say and she was put into care when a teenager.A few years later she gave birth to a child and this lass wouldn't know one end of a pencil from the other let alone a cock and the powers to be took the child from her and put it into care and then claimed she was able enough to have known what she was doing and to this day neither sister can do anything legaly to find the child or where he went because of the ruling that was made to cover the dirty nonce who got her pregnant...I bet they ain't the only one's it's happened to in the UK either...

that shits still going on......some dirty c**t got my mates niece pregnant....she has severe autism was in some sheltered  housing unit with carers ....ended up pregnant ....wasn't allowed to keep it.....my mate and his wife adopted little Ben   so he didn't have to go in to care....they been trying for their own for over 10 yrs with no luck.....big respect to my mate....you look after your own?

• Like 8