5 minutes ago, bird said:

why not keep the big dog, if doing the job, and producing  pups, and he dont look old , see how his pups tun out, if good get a pup from him  in couple years,  and think about it .?

The dogs not for sale the pup out of him is I haven't got the big dog mate its my pals i just have pick of the litter and out of the pups and have no room for him so al sell the dog pup 

Edited by DavoH66
1 hour ago, DavoH66 said:

The dogs not for sale the pup out of him is I haven't got the big dog mate its my pals i just have pick of the litter and out of the pups and have no room for him so al sell the dog pup 

The dad looks a good sort mate ,pups look well cared for .im sure who ever gets one will do well with them .atb

• Like 1
23 hours ago, DavoH66 said:

IMG-20181028-WA0147.jpg.9de7d31f1d701c92e83331c3367b7426.jpgIMG-20181025-WA0184.jpg.e7ee811e6add2c52341387ef428a6251.jpgI have pick of the litter out of a very well bred litter of bull/ grey saluki / grey  i won't have space for him and he will be for sale if any one is interested just pm me 

Screenshot_20190123-074254.png

IMG-20190122-WA0098.jpg

Why not turn the pup down instead of having it for having its sake?? Or give it away to someone that can be vouched for that will give it a good home and graft???? Genuine question..

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Crackers said:

Why not turn the pup down instead of having it for having its sake?? Or give it away to someone that can be vouched for that will give it a good home and graft???? Genuine question..

Iv found in the past if you pay for something you tend to take better care of it if give dogs dogs away in the past i gifted 5 pups out of my last litter and I found the dont care as much about them 

6 hours ago, DavoH66 said:

Iv found in the past if you pay for something you tend to take better care of it if give dogs dogs away in the past i gifted 5 pups out of my last litter and I found the dont care as much about them 

How much would you be wanting you peddling b*****d 

• Haha 2
13 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Never really seen the issue with someone asking for a modest price for a pup they have, have brought on or a litter they have raised and have some surplus pup's. 

Gifting pups to people you have never met in your life is unlikely to be a success story. 

I'm only having a laugh wi davo he's used to me now and tbf he's impossible to upset like water off a ducks back

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Black neck said:

I'm only having a laugh wi davo he's used to me now and tbf he's impossible to upset like water off a ducks back

Haha nice and easy dose it pal lol if spent more on dogs than I will ever make  back i spent 1500 on new stock last week lol 

• Like 2