Getting there now

Had a good do with this today had a deal with the lightning might not be a hw or gaystate it shoots very well in .177 came as a full kit except scope should have the gun in aiming for in a week or so put 75 shots through her today and accurate enough with me behind it only fault i can find is it just needs a depinger fitting.

IMG_20190122_161542.jpg

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, si brown said:

if it puts you back in the game and your happy with it that's all that counts?

happy hunting!!

I'm happy just firing a few through it today can't believe the shi t that gamo get they've done well with these feel solid too I can see me liking it a lot but I don't wanna like it i know what gun i want but can't say the word on here as it's like a voodoo word spri..... Nearly had it then just thought about it right as those will sell for a fair bit more than the lightning it'll be like missing a run up the ladder compared with the bsa

Edited by flynndog
  • Haha 1
11 minutes ago, flynndog said:

I'm happy just firing a few through it today can't believe the shi t that bank get they've done well with these feel solid too I can see me liking it a lot but I don't wanna like it i know what gun i want but can't say the word on here as it's like a voodoo word spri..... Nearly had it then just thought about it right as those will sell for a fair bit more than the lightning it'll be like missing a run up the ladder compared with the bsa

its Thl Flynn... if its not a hw100 its sh1te?

• Like 1

Your right there haha they are good guns though. not sure if they're as good as the hws though or these new tactical looking things made by fx of sveden that if you get seen armed response all over you ?? I'll be back up there with a good un putting some groups up on a pigeon head i drew on a stick ?  before too long 

• Haha 1