Afghan national, loving father... Not

Some sick fkcer acid attacks he's own 3 year old? To make mother look bad, got a few mates involved as well, Worcester I think, this country is on par with the backward shite holes these medieval scum come from, is there an answer? Light at the end of the tunnel? Or are we truly fukcd? 

9 hours ago, waltjnr said:

Some sick fkcer acid attacks he's own 3 year old? To make mother look bad, got a few mates involved as well, Worcester I think, this country is on par with the backward shite holes these medieval scum come from, is there an answer? Light at the end of the tunnel? Or are we truly fukcd? 

I remember my first tour of Afghan, we done the hearts and minds thing, a girls dad tried to kill her cause she took a colouring in book and crayons of us, horrible breed of humans,

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
24 minutes ago, bob.243 said:

My question is, what the f*ck are these c*nts doing here in the first place.???

there here to enrich our lives with there cultures... think there doing a great job!!

one of the cnuts is in York crown court today being charged with rapping a lass and trying to another in a Scarborough street:censored:

how far's this shit got to go before the government  realises  the last thing this county needs is every fcuker elses shit

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, si brown said:

there here to enrich our lives with there cultures... think there doing a great job!!

one of the cnuts is in York crown court today being charged with rapping a lass and trying to another in a Scarborough street:censored:

how far's this shit got to go before the government  realises  the last thing this county needs is every fcuker elses shit

It wont stop its the jews way of decimating the white race.... they made isis as everyone knows and hillary armed them

• Haha 1
16 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Punishments for serious violent crime in this country is far to soft .

There is no real deterant so shit like this ' knife and gun crime will only get worse.

We need to start birching and stretching necks for acid attacks ' knife - gun crime and pre meditated murders.

For a crime of this gravity, Max, I agree with you. Lower the f*cker into a vat of acid until there isn't a trace. The punishment should fit the crime.

19 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

For a crime of this gravity, Max, I agree with you. Lower the f*cker into a vat of acid until there isn't a trace. The punishment should fit the crime.

Far to fast that.... we had the right idea hundreds of years ago!

stick him in a cage for all to see and let the birds have him

• Haha 1