In the interests of balance....

I thought the posts about Diane Abbot were shameful..viciously racist. I think to a certain extent she was set up. To be introduced as a former lover of Corbyn was disrespectful. Amber Rudd has had a black MP boyfriend. (There was a racial angle in the remark by Bruce) Why was that not commented on when she's been a guest on the programme? Fiona Bruce is married to a business man who has given the Tory party huge donations. Is she a suitably impartial chair? Why did Bruce not insist that the bloke who said he was fearful of Abbot being given a government job actually ask a question! The clue is in the programme title! It's her job to assure fair play not allow an audience a free hit at a panelist. Granted, Abbot is a flawed human being like the rest of us, but because her skin is black, she is fat and past her best, she is bullied unmercifully. Yes her grasp of numbers on the police interview was embarrassing,  yes she did send her son to a private school and yes she over claimed on her expenses. But let's compare her record with fat privileged white man Boris Johnson.

Johnson is an embarrassing tribute act to Churchill. He's been sacked twice for lying.He's fathered a child to another woman whilst married. Another woman he was involved with had two abortions. People who have worked with him have described him as unbelievably lazy. When he was a journalist (a proven Lying one) he would write his articles at the last minute and make others stay late as a result of his laziness. He would be abusive and foul mouthed to those he had made stay late. He described Liverpudlians as wallowing in victimhood after the Hillsborough disaster. He was sent by the then prime minister to Liverpool to  apologise to the people of Liverpool. Subsequent events have shown the lies the police told on that day. He brags like a schoolboy about the amount of coke and cannabis he's taken.He upset Obama by lying because he was part Kenyan he must have bad memories of the British. No proof- just waffle. It does not do for foreign secretaries to upset American presidents. The idiot also wrote a ditty about the president of Turkey being a 'wanker' then had to go and meet him as foreign secretary. Clever stuff Johnson.

When the London riots were on, he was on holiday and did nor appear on the streets of London until all was quiet. He was booed by residents fed up of his amateurish stewardship of London when he finally appeared. He described his salary from the Telegraph (£250000) as 'chicken feed' . He has been criticised for RIDICULOUS expense claims on several occasions. He has had to apologise for not declaring his earnings to the house of commons on NINE occasions.

He lied about the EU legislating about pink sausages and straight bananas..complete  and utter lies. He lied about the £350000000 which would be spent on the NHS. Lied about Turkey being given EU membership....no foundation whatsoever. Michael Heseltine  said Johnson has created 'the greatest constitutional crisis of modern times and wiped billions off the nation's savings'. When it was pointed out to him that a no deal brexit would result in major job losses and a severe recession Johnson replied 'f**k business'. That's your jobs he's talking about folks. The man is a one man disaster. A British woman is imprisoned in Iran for allegedly spying. Johnson as foreign secretary was supposed to get her released, instead the Iranians doubled her length of imprisonment because Johnson said she had been there teaching journalism whereas the woman had always maintained she was on holiday. F***ing idiot. Whilst all the crap in the commons is going on he's holed up with a bird in Greece. Letting others take the bullets.

The man is a fat, dangerous incompetent, greedy lazy b*****d. Why is he given a free pass? Is it because he is white, a former Eton boy and everybody doffs their caps to him? Imagine if Diane Abbot had f****d around like he has whilst married.Or if she had been guilty of as many incredibly stupid gaffes as Johnson has been guilty of. Yet he gets away as 'just a naughty boy', everybody's favourite buffoon, whilst Abbot is metaphorically lynched. It tells us a lot about Britain.

I rest my case.

Edited by jukel123
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In the interest of balance, Diane abbot is as racist as you can be, a white person would be lynched for making the same statements  if colours were reversed, she is  an enemy of democracy and is payed

Johnson is a buffoon with a brain, he is a million miles ahead of Abbot, even though he does put his foot in it a times. Abbot is a racist idiot with no brains at all, she is a constant amazement

I thought the posts about Diane Abbot were shameful..viciously racist. I think to a certain extent she was set up. To be introduced as a former lover of Corbyn was disrespectful. Amber Rudd has had a

Posted Images

1 hour ago, jukel123 said:

I thought the posts about Diane Abbot were shameful..viciously racist. I think to a certain extent she was set up. To be introduced as a former lover of Corbyn was disrespectful. Amber Rudd has had a black MP boyfriend. (There was a racial angle in the remark by Bruce) Why was that not commented on when she's been a guest on the programme? Fiona Bruce is married to a business man who has given the Tory party huge donations. Is she a suitably impartial chair? Why did Bruce not insist that the bloke who said he was fearful of Abbot being given a government job actually ask a question! The clue is in the programme title! It's her job to assure fair play not allow an audience a free hit at a panelist. Granted, Abbot is a flawed human being like the rest of us, but because her skin is black, she is fat and past her best, she is bullied unmercifully. Yes her grasp of numbers on the police interview was embarrassing,  yes she did send her son to a private school and yes she over claimed on her expenses. But let's compare her record with fat privileged white man Boris Johnson.

Johnson is an embarrassing tribute act to Churchill. He's been sacked twice for lying.He's fathered a child to another woman whilst married. Another woman he was involved with had two abortions. People who have worked with him have described him as unbelievably lazy. When he was a journalist (a proven Lying one) he would write his articles at the last minute and make others stay late as a result of his laziness. He would be abusive and foul mouthed to those he had made stay late. He described Liverpudlians as wallowing in victimhood after the Hillsborough disaster. He was sent by the then prime minister to Liverpool to  apologise to the people of Liverpool. Subsequent events have shown the lies the police told on that day. He brags like a schoolboy about the amount of coke and cannabis he's taken.He upset Obama by lying because he was part Kenyan he must have bad memories of the British. No proof- just waffle. It does not do for foreign secretaries to upset American presidents. The idiot also wrote a ditty about the president of Turkey being a 'wanker' then had to go and meet him as foreign secretary. Clever stuff Johnson.

When the London riots were on, he was on holiday and did nor appear on the streets of London until all was quiet. He was booed by residents fed up of his amateurish stewardship of London when he finally appeared. He described his salary from the Telegraph (£250000) as 'chicken feed' . He has been criticised for RIDICULOUS expense claims on several occasions. He has had to apologise for not declaring his earnings to the house of commons on NINE occasions.

He lied about the EU legislating about pink sausages and straight bananas..complete  and utter lies. He lied about the £350000000 which would be spent on the NHS. Lied about Turkey being given EU membership....no foundation whatsoever. Michael Heseltine  said Johnson has created 'the greatest constitutional crisis of modern times and wiped billions off the nation's savings'. When it was pointed out to him that a no deal brexit would result in major job losses and a severe recession Johnson replied 'f**k business'. That's your jobs he's talking about folks. The man is a one man disaster. A British woman is imprisoned in Iran for allegedly spying. Johnson as foreign secretary was supposed to get her released, instead the Iranians doubled her length of imprisonment because Johnson said she had been there teaching journalism whereas the woman had always maintained she was on holiday. F***ing idiot. Whilst all the crap in the commons is going on he's holed up with a bird in Greece. Letting others take the bullets.

The man is a fat, dangerous incompetent, greedy lazy b*****d. Why is he given a free pass? Is it because he is white, a former Eton boy and everybody doffs their caps to him? Imagine if Diane Abbot had f****d around like he has whilst married.Or if she had been guilty of as many incredibly stupid gaffes as Johnson has been guilty of. Yet he gets away as 'just a naughty boy', everybody's favourite buffoon, whilst Abbot is metaphorically lynched. It tells us a lot about Britain.

I rest my case.

What the dickens is this

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Black neck said:

I occasionally look on the bushing section as I do bushing and and lamping  so bushing section and lurcher section will do me thank you very bloody much

Get on the general section.you'd be an asset there and friday can be a funny time.

10 minutes ago, Black neck said:

I occasionally look on the bushing section as I do bushing and and lamping  so bushing section and lurcher section will do me thank you very bloody much

There's a dress wearing while eating beans thread  in the general section ?