Best ufo footage ever?

1 hour ago, king said:

now then shark you got it sorted there i didnt think of old bill the mercenary.i wonder if bill would insist on sleeping inside the hollowed rib cage of said beast.a bit bear gryls styley 

? ?

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm sick of em messing with my camera traps mate 

I can't believe this has gone over 130 posts without one of these...

I honestly don't know, Len. I'm ruling out digital manipulation at this point because the film maker insists it wasn't tampered with. I'm willing to accept that for now and that answer is just too eas

Posted Images

On 27/01/2019 at 17:30, ChrisJones said:

Elk, mule deer, and antelope are all over the place. Coyotes and hares too. Lincoln County, Nevada where Area 51 has a landmass of 10,000 sq miles. England is 50,000 by comparison. There are under 6000 people in the whole county so it can be some harsh country for the unprepared. I live in Washington County Utah which is the county next door and it takes me an hour to drive there.

Worth it for a Pronghorn! 8)

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, kanny said:

I think there's more chance of the queen shitting off the seven bridge and hitting a seagull in mid flight.than that being a real ufo.the cgi they got today looks better than the real thing.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, king said:

I think there's more chance of the queen shitting off the seven bridge and hitting a seagull in mid flight.than that being a real ufo.the cgi they got today looks better than the real thing.

Cgi stuff gets debunked in about 2 seconds by those who know what they are looking at.

1 minute ago, Bundy89 said:

All these UFO sightings and such are pure baloney. To reach us they would have to be way more advanced than us and I mean massively more so.

Does anyone really believe that if they had the technology to reach us they would travel all that distance across space for their equipment to fail and end up crash landing in the desert. 

You think a species so advanced they can travel light years would not have the technology to remain undetectable to us? 

Are aliens out there? Almost certainly. Have they visited us? Not a chance in the way we imagine so.

Slingshot from mars