Best ufo footage ever?

4 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Last year me and Mrs Jones (we've got a thing going on...) drove out to Area 51 for our wedding anniversary.

I think area 51 is just one of those places we all would love to visit,your lucky to go there,i always wonder if it would even be possible to trek in across the desert to a ridge above the place and just glass the area over a period of time.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm sick of em messing with my camera traps mate 

I can't believe this has gone over 130 posts without one of these...

I honestly don't know, Len. I'm ruling out digital manipulation at this point because the film maker insists it wasn't tampered with. I'm willing to accept that for now and that answer is just too eas

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

I’d do the exact same thing lol

If you're ever out this way it's a great trip though some harsh country. I'd never entertain the idea of doing it in the summer as there is limited mobile phone coverage and you'd bake before the recovery teams got to you if you ran into problems.

28 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Did you dress for the occasion Chris ?5E9D6EBF-0608-40E7-84CA-781545E3358F.jpeg.d0d97fa80044204fe9ad5a45925956ca.jpeg

?

Pretty much exactly like that but I'm bald. That is Nevada camoflauge! :laugh:

26 minutes ago, mackem said:

I think area 51 is just one of those places we all would love to visit,your lucky to go there,i always wonder if it would even be possible to trek in across the desert to a ridge above the place and just glass the area over a period of time.

I used to think the same. Looking at the security and warnings I wouldn't even joke about it within earshot of the guards. It's still a military facility and carries harsh penalties for trespass. Especially with the amount of people visiting it annually, they're hardly sleeping on the job! :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, king said:

more importantly is the question.did god whisper in there ears or talk to the men who wrote the bible.

how did the men who wrote the bible know what to write without god telling them.

Vivid imagination or perhaps just rehashed older stories to fit their narrative, a bit like Plummer lol

11 minutes ago, ArchieHood said:

I think Tikaboo Peak is the safest vantage point to avoid being arrested.

Yeah but you'll need a good lens on your camera! ;)

6 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

If there was rabbits in there an I was local, I’d be in an out umpteen times a week ?

Black-tailed Jackrabbit (Hares) :thumbs:

6 minutes ago, paulus said:

Vivid imagination or perhaps just rehashed older stories to fit their narrative, a bit like Plummer lol

thats the thing it could well of been the plummers of the day.

4 minutes ago, king said:

what sort of game would be running around that terrain chris.

Elk, mule deer, and antelope are all over the place. Coyotes and hares too. Lincoln County, Nevada where Area 51 has a landmass of 10,000 sq miles. England is 50,000 by comparison. There are under 6000 people in the whole county so it can be some harsh country for the unprepared. I live in Washington County Utah which is the county next door and it takes me an hour to drive there.

2 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Elk, mule deer, and antelope are all over the place. Coyotes and hares too. Lincoln County, Nevada where Area 51 has a landmass of 10,000 sq miles. England is 50,000 by comparison. There are under 6000 people in the whole county so it can be some harsh country for the unprepared. I live in Washington County Utah which is the county next door and it takes me an hour to drive there.

plenty to go at there then chris.a few camping trips with the dogs out there would be great.

2 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

You need a more reliable truck.......:good:

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, king said:

plenty to go at there then chris.a few camping trips with the dogs out there would be great.

It's beautiful country but can be harsh. 40ºC+ in the summer and can get down to -20ºC in the winter. You might need a jacket and a bit of sunscreen! :laugh::thumbs:

1 minute ago, ChrisJones said:

It's beautiful country but can be harsh. 40ºC+ in the summer and can get down to -20ºC in the winter. You might need a jacket and a bit of sunscreen! :laugh::thumbs:

i would stick to an early start hunting in autumn then lol

4 hours ago, king said:

Take 'madbill' with you king, be sorted. I can imagine it now, bill helping you survive on a 'herbal' brew of mule deer dung, and some wild thyme ? ?

1 minute ago, shaaark said:

Take 'madbill' with you king, be sorted. I can imagine it now, bill helping you survive on a 'herbal' brew of mule deer dung, and some wild thyme ? ?

now then shark you got it sorted there i didnt think of old bill the mercenary.i wonder if bill would insist on sleeping inside the hollowed rib cage of said beast.a bit bear gryls styley 

• Haha 2