Best ufo footage ever?

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm sick of em messing with my camera traps mate 

I can't believe this has gone over 130 posts without one of these...

I honestly don't know, Len. I'm ruling out digital manipulation at this point because the film maker insists it wasn't tampered with. I'm willing to accept that for now and that answer is just too eas

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Bob lazar has told len that he has seen em an reverse engineers them? How can you explain the rapid advancement in technology in past few decades considering we have lived in the dark for centuries under religion? Genuine questions mate?

An does Satan have a forge down there to make these 

Well mate, theres technology from thousanfs of years ago that no one can explain or recreate, ie pyramids stc

But i see what your saying, it all goes back to the garden, when God said not to eat of the tree.

Before they ate, they were connected with God spiritually, but when they ate that was broke, an they realised they were naked.

Satan masqurading as the serpent told eve, that if she ate her eyes will be open knowing good an evil, an this is important part, the serpent said you will be as gods.

Satan/lucifer/devil is trying to copy God cause hes jealous an hes trying to destroy man an his seed because were made in Gods image.

Satan wants Gods job but it aint available, so he trys to copy God in everyway, an technology is one of these things that will end it all for us.

Its hard to write in words mate lol.

The infamous german rocket scientist from ww2 said they had help an it werent human.

Oh an were talking spiritual here don, theres only physical when they manifest into lights or ghosts or watever theres no forge lol

Its all spiritual mate

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, delswal said:

So when carbon dating has dated human skulls over 20,000 yrs old thats a theory you wish to dimiss rather than a scientific fact ??

What skulls del, could you put it up?

Im only saying that carbon dating is based on assumptions an has proved unreliable in thousands of cases.

12 minutes ago, dave88 said:

If i remember correctly, Francie doesn't think the world is older than 5000 years

Uncorrect dave, id say under ten thousand years, im just going by the ages of people in bible, i dont think it millions, but hey im no expert just my opinion mate.

39 minutes ago, Francie said:

Haha, dinosaurs lived with man not before grey, there still living with man, komodo dragon, crocidile etc.

All dinosaurs are are big f***ing reptiles that grew large back when there were more oxygen mate, pretty simple really.

We all no given the right envoirment reptiles dont stop growing??

Why are there dinosaur fossils and no man fossils?

1 hour ago, walshie said:

OR...maybe it's because there's no such thing as UFOs/Yetis/ghosts? :hmm:

And I will take this opportunity to remind the forum that no one ever mentions seeing ghost rabbits while out lamping.

And 50 billion chickens are eaten every year world wide.

And yet NO ghost chickens are reported.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, king said:

And I will take this opportunity to remind the forum that no one ever mentions seeing ghost rabbits while out lamping.

And 50 billion chickens are eaten every year world wide.

And yet NO ghost chickens are reported.

Haha animals have no souls mate lol

2 minutes ago, Francie said:

Haha animals have no souls mate lol

I did put a post on that said 118 billion people have lived on earth.and now we have 7 billion alive so there should be 111 billion ghosts walking about francie the place should be packed with ghosts but it ain't 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Francie said:

No mate, demons masqurading, look at alien sightings, its always lights, never a physical craft.

Bible says satan is an angel of light an prince of the air?

And also says that the devils biggest achievement will be when people don’t believe he’s real and forget about him, that’s when he can bring his evil to the unsuspecting world, well the west has been turning its back on religion and look what’s been happening, all the sick freaks are getting their own way and the place has gone down the sewers with all the perverse freaks making legal their sexual depravity, boys wanting to become girls and vice versa, weirdos marrying animals and inanimate objects, pedos, vanity, a culture of me me’s etc etc

• Like 2