Best ufo footage ever?

46 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Ain’t that Lazar a kook? he done nowt but waffle shit to folk that ain’t clever enough to know he was waffling ?

element 115 was never gonna be ground breaking was it? I ain’t no scientist an deffo no clever cnut but surely nobody ever said the elemental table ot whatever it’s called was done an dusted. Didn’t scientists decades before Lazar predict these new elements? 

Migjt sound real an right to me an you but I’m sure some a the clever cnuts at top a the brain tree can tell a mile away that lazar is full a poo?

Funny because in 1989 he told stuff that the American gov were doing that have since been declassified and even the existence of s4 which has been declassified too he described element 115 and how it behaves and has been proven true so either he’s a lucky man at predicting stuff or he worked on something for the am gov

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm sick of em messing with my camera traps mate 

I can't believe this has gone over 130 posts without one of these...

I honestly don't know, Len. I'm ruling out digital manipulation at this point because the film maker insists it wasn't tampered with. I'm willing to accept that for now and that answer is just too eas

Posted Images

59 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Ain’t that Lazar a kook? he done nowt but waffle shit to folk that ain’t clever enough to know he was waffling ?

I honestly haven't read much of anything Lazar has done because he was outed as bit of a crackpot. Admittedly I haven't done my due dilligence on him.

9 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Na neither have i pal tbh or nor will I? I’m just having a laugh but I do honestly think it’s one them Fcuking hell that amazing he was so right but after some digging most can be proved away. But like iv said life’s to short to start spending serious time looking into it an that’s what it would take an even then you’d have nowt better than an educated guess without a confession either way ?

There's a lot of that in today's superconnected world. Too many only see what they want to see and hear what they want to hear. Not having a pop at anyone but it's alive and well from sports to politics. At the end of the day you'll only dig if you want to! :laugh:

Back to this one. I love a good saucer story but I'm having a hard time pulling alien propulsion from a split second flyby on a ufo. Still fascinating though especially with the location being the equivalent of just up the street from me... almost!

5 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

To us here 70 yrs is a life time how ever there could be species out there that live thousands of yrs, look at the people from the pre flood times on earth they lived 900+ yrs even the ancient Sumerian people’s mention their god creators living around 10 thousand + yrs

Pre flood times, when was that?

6 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

To us here 70 yrs is a life time how ever there could be species out there that live thousands of yrs, look at the people from the pre flood times on earth they lived 900+ yrs even the ancient Sumerian people’s mention their god creators living around 10 thousand + yrs

I'll ask again, what pre flood times, and you actually believe people, from whatever time,  could possibly live for 900+ years?! ?

1 minute ago, Lenmcharristar said:

I’m quoting a time period which neither you or I know what happened or who was here or how long they lived just going by the historical document that is the bible

The bible, historical? It's a work of old fashioned fiction!! Don't tell me, you believe in god, jesus and all that mullarkey?! Absolute load of tripe!