Best ufo footage ever?

13 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

If the ufos are et vehicles then they’re clearly a lot more advanced than us and have prob overcome those restrictions we have

I get that they would be more technologically advanced than us, but this is a physical problem. It's a very simple physical scenario, an object travelling at high velocity through the atmosphere. I find it hard to believe an object of such significant size to be view-able miles away would not create a significant disturbance.

Even bullets of tiny cross section make a boom. That thing looked a fair bit bigger than a bullet.

At this point I'm inclined to say it's virtual or a image processing artefact, not real. It looks real as f**k though.

Edited by Born Hunter

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm sick of em messing with my camera traps mate 

I can't believe this has gone over 130 posts without one of these...

I honestly don't know, Len. I'm ruling out digital manipulation at this point because the film maker insists it wasn't tampered with. I'm willing to accept that for now and that answer is just too eas

Posted Images

2 hours ago, TOMO said:

let me correct that for you......british big BLACK cat flying it.......don't forget there always black

Come on now Tom we have covered this in year one, 75percent are black 15 sandy brown puma type and 5 percent Lynx IE no tail and ear tufts, so what you are really trying to say is there is a 75 percent chance it was a black cat flying the ufo, you must learn to get your facts right or people could think your making this stuff up ???????

• Haha 2
17 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

The more I'm reading in the youtube comments the more I'm starting to think it's a total fake.

It could well be faked but what about the stuff not faked including military personel, pilots, every day sightings and footage? Somethings going on and we haven’t a clue, even back in ww2 the pilots referenced foo fighters observing them in the air. You like your science and to think it’s impossible to get rid of sonic booms is wrong, don’t think mechanically think quantum physics and again science able to explain the altering of the atmosphere that the vehicle travels through

• Thanks 1
23 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

The more I'm reading in the youtube comments the more I'm starting to think it's a total fake.

Your big mistake born is you have not taken into account worm holes in your equation, once you have that sorted anything is possible, but in all seriousness as a slightly more intelligent type do you believe it is possible that us and our little planet are the only living things in the vastness of the universe ??

39 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Your big mistake born is you have not taken into account worm holes in your equation, once you have that sorted anything is possible, but in all seriousness as a slightly more intelligent type do you believe it is possible that us and our little planet are the only living things in the vastness of the universe ??

Possible, yes. Probably, no. IMO there is likely life, even likely to be intelligent life, out there.

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I know that's aimed at born.....but I'm going to answer what I think.....

yes there is life on other planets somewhere in our universe ....it might be simple life...like bacteria or it might be highly evolved more intelegent than ourselfs....

but if I'm honest I don't think they are traveling here...I think the timescale is to long...it takes hundreds of years at near light speed to get to other planets that might hold life...

just my opinion.......

over the years on these threads I have said the same thing.......governements throughout the world must love the ufo conspiracy ....because they can hide anything in it ...

whats the oldest magic trick....ILUSION ....

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, TOMO said:

I know that's aimed at born.....but I'm going to answer what I think.....

yes there is life on other planets somewhere in our universe ....it might be simple life...like bacteria or it might be highly evolved more intelegent than ourselfs....

but if I'm honest I don't think they are traveling here...I think the timescale is to long...it takes hundreds of years at near light speed to get to other planets that might hold life...

just my opinion.......

over the years on these threads I have said the same thing.......governements throughout the world must love the ufo conspiracy ....because they can hide anything in it ...

whats the oldest magic trick....ILUSION ....

To us here 70 yrs is a life time how ever there could be species out there that live thousands of yrs, look at the people from the pre flood times on earth they lived 900+ yrs even the ancient Sumerian people’s mention their god creators living around 10 thousand + yrs

• Like 3
18 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

To us here 70 yrs is a life time how ever there could be species out there that live thousands of yrs, 

That's a really valid point. I suspect that biological intelligent life progresses to a point of becoming a technological species ie there comes a point when they merge with tech and eventually completely transfer their consciousness to some sort of machine body, rather than biological one. When that happens, time become somewhat meaningless.

Basically Battlestar Galactica (the re-imagined series). LOL

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

That's a really valid point. I suspect that biological intelligent life progresses to a point of becoming a technological species ie there comes a point when they merge with tech and eventually completely transfer their consciousness to some sort of machine body, rather than biological one. When that happens, time become somewhat meaningless.

Basically Battlestar Galactica (the re-imagined series). LOL

Could well be born, in our genome something had to be altered to shorten our own life spans from 900 to just 120 max most of us are lucky to see 75. So even by just finding that gene and modifying it who knows how long we can live even before going all robocop lol. And god only knows how long other non carbon based entity’s live for

I sat down and had a little calculation in my head the other day and recon that in the last 30 odd years I,ve spent roughly 1000 nights sleeping outdoors, and in that time I have seen several strange things in the night sky, nothing I would stand up in court and swear on a bible that I no there is alien life forms visiting earth, but things strange enough that I would call them ufo,s purely because to me they were flying objects in the night sky that I could not identify but what they are I could not say, ???

5 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

But I'm not convinced that that doesn't still disturb the air in a similar way to a regular super/hyper sonic projectile. :hmm:

We're assuming the original drone footage had audio. Also the size of the object compared to the camera would suggest that it is either a UAV or the personnel are extremely small indeed.

I'm going with spooked bird of prey looses feather as drone flies past and captures anomaly.

8 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

We're assuming the original drone footage had audio. Also the size of the object compared to the camera would suggest that it is either a UAV or the personnel are extremely small indeed.

I'm going with spooked bird of prey looses feather as drone flies past and captures anomaly.

I was going off of the guys informal 'witness statement'. I think he said he was a few hundred feet away and heard and saw nothing unusual, hence their surprise when reviewing the footage.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

I was going off of the guys informal 'witness statement'. I think he said he was a few hundred feet away and heard and saw nothing unusual, hence their surprise when reviewing the footage.

Fair one. I have to admit I didn't listen to all of it for the small amount of footage.

That would also tie in with a drone flying past floating debris. Again not sure either way but I'm always going to attempt to eliminate the naturally occuring response first before getting into sh*t that's well above my pay grade! :laugh:

• Like 2