Best ufo footage ever?

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm sick of em messing with my camera traps mate 

I can't believe this has gone over 130 posts without one of these...

I honestly don't know, Len. I'm ruling out digital manipulation at this point because the film maker insists it wasn't tampered with. I'm willing to accept that for now and that answer is just too eas

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Gravitational wave propulsion does away with sonic booms

I don't know how that works but the propulsion system isn't the cause of a sonic boom, sonic boom are caused by the act of an object pushing its way through the air. Unless this 'gravity wave engine' thing stops the air being disturbed by the 'aircraft' then there is still a sonic boom.

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Born Hunter said:

I don't know how that works but the propulsion system isn't the cause of a sonic boom, sonic boom are caused by the act of an object pushing its way through the air. Unless thus 'gravity wave engine' creates a stops the air being disturbed by the 'craft' then there is still a sonic boom.

That’s how it works supposedly, it creates so much energy it surrounds the machines it’s in altering the space it flies through

5 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

That’s how it works supposedly, it creates so much energy it surrounds the machines it’s in altering the space it flies through

But I'm not convinced that that doesn't still disturb the air in a similar way to a regular super/hyper sonic projectile. :hmm:

11 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

But I'm not convinced that that doesn't still disturb the air in a similar way to a regular super/hyper sonic projectile. :hmm:

Go check it out, type in bob lazar gravitational wave propulsion he explains it. I’m  not saying it’s defo true but possible and if this new type of Concorde aircraft does well  it’s meant to have a reduced sonic boom. so if we can reduce a boom then how could we not do away with it all together in a thousand yrs advancement? Wouldn’t ya just love an all access pass through Area 51? I know I would

6 minutes ago, kanny said:

If you can prevent the pressure wave forming in the first place through ergonomics then hey presto!

Exactly we think we have to alter the device to go through the atmosphere when the answer could be to alter the atmosphere the device has to go through

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, kanny said:

If you can prevent the pressure wave forming in the first place through ergonomics then hey presto!

I don't know of any conceivable way of achieving that though. If the object has any size at all then it will be disturbing air as it travels through it. You can optimise the geometry of course but to what point, I don't know. The 'UFO' didn't exactly look like an object that would have negligible cross section either....

2 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

I don't know of any conceivable way of achieving that though. If the object has any size at all then it will be disturbing air as it travels through it. You can optimise the geometry of course but to what point, I don't know. The 'UFO' didn't exactly look like an object that would have negligible cross section either....

This is exactly why I'm a cabinet maker :laugh:

• Haha 4
10 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

If the ufos are et vehicles then they’re clearly a lot more advanced than us and have prob overcome those restrictions we have