Defacing Bomber Command and Churchill statues

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

did all sorts of stupid stuff when I was a kid.. still do occasionally but ive always respected the men and women who fought for out country from an early age!! that shits just blatant disrespect

Sickening mm isn’t it? Even the men and women who gave their lives in those conflicts for the scum to even be able to have the freedom to do it. Hands chopped off

Schools haven't got the time for that, they're too busy teaching kids how to be gender fluid or gender neutral or transgender or etc, etc......

Posted Images

When I'm in London I visit all these places whenever I can and its hard just imagining what these men / women went through and for what mindless ignorant fuckers to treat their sacrifices like this , if they can be deported Feck them off on the next plane if they can't be name and shame them and wreck their lives so they Fukc off themselves , this community work is a joke fukcing hammer them so others of the same mindset think twice before attempting this , and it's not kids doing pranks either , I'm in London Friday (come on Arsenal) only till Saturday so won't get time to visit  which is probably a good thing as I'd be back on here Sunday saying hang the bas4ards as in real life it would probably be more annoying !! 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

What would happen to anyone burning a Koran or Hanging bacon on a mosque door ect ?????

This is much much worse ?

A bloke near me actually died in jail last year I think for throwing pork at a mosque, he had a heart attack or something but should,nt really have been in jail for a drunken prank,,  

20 hours ago, dogmandont said:

Max Chris didn’t like his situation so he done something about it, you don’t like the situation Britain is in so you talk bollox on the internet. One of you is a doer the other is a talker guess which one you are...…

You could also argue one man fcuked off and the other didn't.

• Haha 1

Think the culprits should be made to clean  it and the other monuments theve defaced as well as litter picking , every weekend for six months , also apply it to others aswell instead of six months sentences  litter picking and cleaning up the communities  

14 minutes ago, steve66 said:

Think the culprits should be made to clean  it and the other monuments theve defaced as well as litter picking , every weekend for six months , also apply it to others aswell instead of six months sentences  litter picking and cleaning up the communities  

They need they’re hands smashed with bats at least then put out of Britain and London doesn’t count

Absolutely nothing is sacred anymore. There is no respect for any of our past history. Everybody used to know what was off limits and now you see cenotaphs and war memorials either graffiti'd on or full of litter. But its everywhere you go. People can't walk 20feet to put rubbish in the bin, bus stops just get smashed on a daily basis. Nobody has pride for their local area or country. Of course there has always been bad areas but nowadays the vast majority of people dont care about anything but how many likes a post on their facebook gets.

I daren't even say the phrase national pride since I'd probably get branded a racist.

I realise I've gone off topic a bit but seeing images like that really boils my piss about the state of people today. I'd kick them all to death with clown shoes.

Happy Wednesday everybody