Defacing Bomber Command and Churchill statues

4 minutes ago, marshman said:

I’m not sure it would be kids doing it I think the fact it was these memorials and the distance between  seems to me to be targeted . Which would suggest it’s political to me . 

I suppose if they ever catch who it is we will find out then one way or the other 

That's a possibility but I think the odds of them being caught by police are longer than Trump's proposed wall. Time will tell I suppose.

2 minutes ago, mackem said:

I actually thought that was exceptionally lenient for max,he must have gotten out of bed the right side this morning ?

I was thinking the same. Len was a little lenient also I thought. Amputation seemed a little light on the justice.

• Haha 1

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

did all sorts of stupid stuff when I was a kid.. still do occasionally but ive always respected the men and women who fought for out country from an early age!! that shits just blatant disrespect

Sickening mm isn’t it? Even the men and women who gave their lives in those conflicts for the scum to even be able to have the freedom to do it. Hands chopped off

Schools haven't got the time for that, they're too busy teaching kids how to be gender fluid or gender neutral or transgender or etc, etc......

Posted Images

48 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Not condoning it by any means but hands up anyone here that did stupid sh*t when they were kids? I bet the Aye's are considerabley higher than the Nae's and the Nae's are probably f*ck*ng lying too.

Hard labour? Hands cut off? Seriously?! Community service and an education in British history probably a much more appropriate response in this case.

I get your point but if I defaced a mosque I bet I'd get more than community service and an education in Muslim history....

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Chris your a bullshitter ?

I did not suggest a flogging ' 10 years hard labour ' followed by a history lesson at all .

i said flog them and 10 years hard labour for those that did it ?

And then I said if schools put a bit of pride back in our youth by teaching British History and culture ' this shit might not happen in the first place ?

Read people's posts before spouting lies ?

Sorry Max. I completely misconstrued your overaction and retract the comments where you connected corporal punishment and education to just one of corporal punishment. :rolleyes:

4 minutes ago, stumfelter said:

I get your point but if I defaced a mosque I bet I'd get more than community service and an education in Muslim history....

True. But you shouldn't. You shouldn't be subject to a ridiculous overeaction in punishment. Again we're assuming this is kids and if it is they shouldn't be dealt with more harshly than the Bulger killers for throwing paint around.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

It's not just vandalism tho is it.

Make all the left wing liberal arguments you want.

Its got no connection to someone spray painting a flyover or a underground walkway ect.

They know exactly what they doing and to what.

The punishment should fit they  slapping British Hero's in the face and taking the piss out of everything they gave .

If you think that's ok and deserves leniencey your best staying where you are .

Its attitudes like yours that has this country in the mess it's in ?

Max Chris didn’t like his situation so he done something about it, you don’t like the situation Britain is in so you talk bollox on the internet. One of you is a doer the other is a talker guess which one you are......

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

It's not just vandalism tho is it.

Make all the left wing liberal arguments you want.

Its got no connection to someone spray painting a flyover or a underground walkway ect.

They know exactly what they doing and to what.

The punishment should fit they  slapping British Hero's in the face and taking the piss out of everything they gave .

If you think that's ok and deserves leniencey your best staying where you are .

Its attitudes like yours that has this country in the mess it's in ?

Max. You're advocating 10 years hard labour and a public flogging for what looks like kids throwing paint on a war memorial. I say kids because if it's a liberal, leftist, commie, gender-fluid, antifa, muslimist, corbynite, pro-abbot, punk, anarchic, whatevertriggersTHLGTthesedays, it's probably the sh*tt**st protest ever conceived. They couldn't even spell "Down With That Sort Of Thing" and "Careful Now."

Now you're going out bullsh*tt*ng because I am not saying it's okay and I'm suggesting a punishment that is fitting of such a crime and what you propose is still more punishment than most convicted murderers get which is a bit daft isn't it?

2 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

Not condoning it by any means but hands up anyone here that did stupid sh*t when they were kids? I bet the Aye's are considerabley higher than the Nae's and the Nae's are probably f*ck*ng lying too.

Hard labour? Hands cut off? Seriously?! Community service and an education in British history probably a much more appropriate response in this case.

I could understand somebody not wearing a poppy because they are from a different persuasion or had seperate wars so they didn't agree with them and that's fine  but still it's bad form disrespecting any memorial of whatever nation. 

• Like 1

sick minds...  seems there is no bounderies these days  , . i guess if cought , it will be  , yes was known to the authorities  , and has mental issues,id fkn cure that with 50 lashes with barbed wire  thatwould straighten them out...