Whippet lurchers

Whippet lurchers

I’ve got a few pups left from an accidental mating. I was hoping I wasn’t going to have to advertise them. But a few let downs has led me to this.These pups have wanted for nothing and I will not let them go to just anyone and be passed about from pillar to post. The sire is a cracking little ferreting dog the bitch is from racing whippet lines. I haven’t really done a great deal with her and was hoping to get her out this year but having the pups had stopped that totally. They’ve been raised indoors around kids and a really noisey house and there coming along great. My main priority is to get them a decent home. Where they can live out there days having a happy life,There is only bitches left now. Anyone interested will need a few people on here to vouch for them. I’m eve. prepared to take them back if it doesn’t work out. But I hope it doesn’t come to that. I can send pictures over on watts app if there’s genuine interest. Both parents are from working stock. If rabbits are your quarry then these will be ideal. 

The last pic is the dams mother which is a cracking ferreting dog. 

Sire is the tan 21 TTS 

dam is 19 TTS 

2290DF0B-2F4C-4D77-871E-4BAC87AD9507.jpeg

CEDEE541-E7C4-4C93-8129-D29E0CB82473.jpeg

Edited by stevo79
  • Like 2