I've got seven air rifles and enjoy using each of them!

Had my Airsporter S  .177 since a lad 

Hw35 . 177was my dad's from about 1979

Have a AA MPR 400  .177for hft and target use 

Rapid 7 was .22 now .177 that I'm trying to gel with, but with the next two pcp's this struggles to get a look in. 

Just bought a AA Pro sport  .177 that I use for pinking, when I get proficient I will use it for day time hunting too. Always wanted one of these since I first see them in the shooting mags all those years back. 

AA S510  .177 that I use for hunting and night vision use. 

Go to rifle at the mo is the Hw 100  .177 for hunting. 

Would hate to be stuck with one rifle. Would piss me off if going out shooting and could not go because the one rifle I had had to be repaired for whatever reason. 

• Like 2

Geoff` the head keeper always encouraged me to think " beware one man one rifle" and as a youth to this day, nearly half a century :icon_redface: that has been a mk1 FWB Sport .

My love of the classic FWB sees me sending the 124 away this week or so for a little work.

I do own two 100`s but truthfully i only ever reach for them when a " must do" job is asked for and even then i may very easily take one of my spring rifles.

All other shooting is spring rifles , both classic and modern.

For me, spring rifles have soul and are alive in the hunt with you.

atb  Mark.

• Like 1

The thing is we all have one favorite rifle we probably use all the time ?. but what happens when something happens to that air rifle ?. so if another one pops up at a good price and you think you can use it your going to grab it and so it starts 

• Like 1
On ‎21‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 22:40, walshie said:

I never thought about collecting what I consider a tool. It's like having a collection of screwdrivers IMO, but fair enough if that's your thing.  Like Deker, I have 2 x 22lrs, a semi auto and a bolt action, but they have different uses so I don;t consider them duplicates.

I suppose it's different with airguns which (at the moment) are unlicenced, so you can get as many as you like. 

Cheers for the answers. I'll start a new post with my other question.

I know lads who have collections of screwdrivers and other tools. Sparks (particularly), plumbers, joiners etc. They may not realise that they have a collection but when things need replaced or a better item comes onto the market, what do you do with the old one? Chuck it out? No way, put in one of your old tool boxes in the garage or shed. It's a bloke thing.

• Like 1