• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some Ausies are f***ing awesome  

Please note:Not everyone in Oz is a f---whit

Never underestimate the harbinger of death,the grim reaper,if his cards marked he is getting the thread.  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, ChrisJones said:

Did he just wake up one morning and decide to impersonate what Steve Irwin would look like on methamphetamine?!

Must of thought Irwin wasn't quick enough. So I'll get whizzed off my rocker and step it up and catch a bunny with a fist full of the deadliest ???

• Haha 2

He must have a twin. There was a bloke who looks just like him trying to do the training for the paras on the tv series,  : The paras but he couldn't hack the training and went back home to try to be a singer !  No chance unless he was singing to crows. Why didn't he just eat the snakes? There's plenty of them just laying around.  They taste like chicken accordi g to father who ate them out in the jungle in Burma. In ww2

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

Please note:Not everyone in Oz is a f---whit

not so sure...I lived with 3 ozy lads in Ibiza....all of them were f**k wits.....mind ones a coper now in the northern territory ...one of the others is a paramedic in perth....lol

• Haha 2
41 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

Some Ausies are f***ing awesome :laugh: :thumbs:

No, that was another another f---whit.I had a mate that went to gut a downed shot roo and was gutted and killed when the roo got up.I'll give the bloke in the vid the thumbs up for him stock and roo proofing his pigdogs though.

Edited by Aussie Whip
  • Like 1