When you don’t get paid your wages..

2 hours ago, lanesra said:

Watch the video from the lads in the foyer , he stops the digger and as clear as a bell shouts "£600 quid , all you had to was pay me my £600 f****n quid"  and it ain't a Scouse accent ,  A Yorkshire / Lancashire accent replies "Come out" 

Mate you must have different video than me I got it on my phone the lad is from Liverpool who was driving the digger he’s s scouser there are other lads on site from different company’s who pull all the wires out the back of the digger , I’ll try get the video up that I’ve got 

• Thanks 1

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Get on there then boys, don't f*ck about with a mans wages ? 

A certain American business guru has just withheld the wages of 800,000 people for a full month! What a c*nts trick that is!

Done a few like it in my younger days but still rather people just paid what they owed, it’s usully big firms screwing over one man bands, everyone has a breaking point and taking food from a mans fam

Posted Images

18 hours ago, si brown said:

I sussed out that paki doctors who dont pay for work carried out soon put there hands in there pocket if you drive a 7 1/2ton dumper onto there lawn and threaten

to drive it through there house ?

£3,250 raised for him so far,he deserves his cash,average person I think empathises 

https://www.gofundme.com/unpaid-travel-lodge-digger-driver-edge-lane

1548169099.53_ugc_content.png

• Like 3

I know the feeling I got screwed over my second months wages after going self employed was a 5 week month and was hell of a lot of money! Still haven’t seen a penny of it , Iv rebuilt and acted like I’m never gone see it , it’s down to solicitors now so if I get it gone Be a good bonus ! 

There is two vids going around from different points of view. 

Jans  a hard month for self-employed lads he's probs had to no work over Xmas then had to do a week in hand then been screwed over buy some fat cat boss.  this week's wage could have been make or brake for him. Hungry kids rent to pay. I bet a few lads have been in his shoes and know the feeling its not nice. 

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Rat face said:

Jans  a hard month for self-employed lads he's probs had to no work over Xmas then had to do a week in hand then been screwed over buy some fat cat boss.  this week's wage could have been make or brake for him. Hungry kids rent to pay. I bet a few lads have been in his shoes and know the feeling its not nice. 

Police haven't arrested him,had a chat with him but no arrest as yet,bad publicity for his boss,and theres a few grand in a GoFundMe site for him,i hope common sense prevails as we have all at one time of another just had too much shit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
25 minutes ago, sid g said:

a lot of lads in the building game would of had a knock and some stage depends how you deal with it some can let it go others cant .

if you owe lads wages.....then you pay them up when agreed......or take what comes on the chin or get hit in the wallet?witnessed enough good lads lose it when f****d about with coin,can't say I blame them..... last time was a 21 ton cat excavator  and disgruntled driver,flatten a 5 bed semi and double garage in about 2 mins?

• Haha 2

I’ve done jobs and had lads working with me and haven’t been paid by a couple of big firms that i had payed out on and I’ve gone on my arse but still paid the lads that did the work ... they were on fish chips and a few pints me and the family were in old army ration packs I had .......

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Rat face said:

I got the video his mate did of him ?lol 

14 minutes ago, sid g said:

said on news from London ..

Video I got the lad saying he’s a scouser saying “ leave him mate he’s had enough that’s what happens when you don’t get paid your wages you just go sick on the job , f***ing scouser , the lad who is saying this is a scouser aswell , you can tell by the accent and the “ go on lad “ that he says over and over again lol , he may well be from London but why would his Scouse mate be calling him a scouser 

4 hours ago, Rat face said:

When things are tight January is definitely a hard month to get through.