When you don’t get paid your wages..

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Get on there then boys, don't f*ck about with a mans wages ? 

A certain American business guru has just withheld the wages of 800,000 people for a full month! What a c*nts trick that is!

Done a few like it in my younger days but still rather people just paid what they owed, it’s usully big firms screwing over one man bands, everyone has a breaking point and taking food from a mans fam

Posted Images

Done a few like it in my younger days but still rather people just paid what they owed, it’s usully big firms screwing over one man bands, everyone has a breaking point and taking food from a mans family is a quick way of finding it ✌️✌️

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

A certain American business guru has just withheld the wages of 800,000 people for a full month! What a c*nts trick that is!

Got to feel sorry for those people , but somehow I don't think trump will get his way , 800,000 votes to loose is a hell of a lot 

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, lanesra said:

Not a scouser , he's a southerner by his accent on one video , there shouting they'll pay him if he stops ?? he'd already destroyed the foyer , I bet they never not pay anyone again ?

Got the vid on me phone mate 100% scousers he even shouts at one point “ that’s what happens when you don’t pay scousers wages “ 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

Did you hear what one of his senators said. 

"It's like a vacation" 

Clown!

• Thanks 1
10 hours ago, Elchapo said:

Got the vid on me phone mate 100% scousers he even shouts at one point “ that’s what happens when you don’t pay scousers wages “ 

Watch the video from the lads in the foyer , he stops the digger and as clear as a bell shouts "£600 quid , all you had to was pay me my £600 f****n quid"  and it ain't a Scouse accent ,  A Yorkshire / Lancashire accent replies "Come out" 

• Like 1