Anschutz 335 mk2

Its an anschutz!!

So doesnt get much better than that. Its category feinwerkbau, steyr, walther and so on.

If you find one.... Grab it and never sell it again.

If you find one that need an overahaul and you find no one in the uk, in Holland there is a company Metura. Owner Teun can overhaul that rifle for sure,.and for a nice price.

Just saying...

Cant imagine its almost 10 footpounds. i really cant.

But if it is....then it is.

If its in nice state...buy it and never look back.

22 is no problem when its really 10 lbs.

My new hw35e is in 22 and ive put the power level at 4.5 pounds. So compared to my 35, "your" anschutz is magnum power

21 minutes ago, dutchjozef said:

Ehhhh.... Just read about your 'situation'. In yourcase it might be better to let this one go mate. A shooter always needs a rifle in house, but if I were you Id wait untill a nice used weihrauch comes along. 

I've got a lightning to use for the min I'm going to try build up with both guns to get something better and they made the 335 in 2 power models I've got a hw 35 but needs some work but thought it might do better than the 35 if I were to sell it on 

52 minutes ago, flynndog said:

I've got a lightning to use for the min I'm going to try build up with both guns to get something better and they made the 335 in 2 power models I've got a hw 35 but needs some work but thought it might do better than the 35 if I were to sell it on 

The bsa wont shoot as nice as half sorted hw35. Ive been servicing and altering rifles for years. A 35 is practically bombproof. The hw's with the treaded end are more bombproof than the ones with the 4 plugs. Never had a 335 apart, so cant comment on that one. But being an anschutz.... Cant be bad