Blood moon tomorrow morning

You can see the space station sometimes I've been told. Dunno if that's with a telescope or naked eye but it's moving at high speed.

I've been watching a few vids lately on space and it is frightening the amount of nutters who believe the earth is flat and the moon is just a light beamed up from earth lol

Total nutters. 

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, scothunter said:

You can see the space station sometimes I've been told. Dunno if that's with a telescope or naked eye but it's moving at high speed.

I've been watching a few vids lately on space and it is frightening the amount of nutters who believe the earth is flat and the moon is just a light beamed up from earth lol

Total nutters. 

The space station is not travelling at speed to us it comes into view quite regularly, looks like an orange star but orbits a bit quicker than the stars as it’s closer to earth, my daughter has a good app on her phone that you just point at things in the sky and it tells you what it is ?

47 minutes ago, scothunter said:

I believe there are several apps that track it and offer the best times to see it. Not something I've ever set out to do but I'm kinda curious now! :laugh:

We have little to zero light pollution here and cloud cover isn't an issue. Watching the meteor showers is a decent way to sit out and have a beer in the evening because lets be honest, telly is shite.

• Like 3