Went pidgeon shooting today

9 minutes ago, Ted Newgent said:

Pigeon breast and black pudding

sold it to ne there and then 

Lol it was a spur of the moment thing , felt sort of sorry for the guns who were struggling  and didn’t hav a dog ? Strange folk ?so once we agreed a deal I went back got the dog and worked the rape they got a few I got  me starters for the Sunday cookathon , blythburgh free range pork for mains ? it’s just sitting in the departure lounge ready for take off ?

0F477065-71D5-4873-BD96-5C25492E0AAA.jpeg

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Lol I’m into crispy sage and garlic with the skins on does that work for you ted ? 

I always thinly slice the breasts and flash fry them then reduce a beef oxo cube in with them until it thickens and pour over buttery champ 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, green lurchers said:

Lol it was a spur of the moment thing , felt sort of sorry for the guns who were struggling  and didn’t hav a dog ? Strange folk ?so once we agreed a deal I went back got the dog and worked the rape they got a few I got  me starters for the Sunday cookathon , blythburgh free range pork for mains ? it’s just sitting in the departure lounge ready for take off ?

0F477065-71D5-4873-BD96-5C25492E0AAA.jpeg

Is it ready yet????