Mechanical help

3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Missus has shown me the receipt for a throttle body, which was 140 + labour which we don’t pay it pay very little??

A tad more than I was hoping for lol. I hate the thing but in same boat as you because she likes it ?

5 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

We had box siliconed aswell I’m sure, me mates clued up an got own garage so when he got time he sorts wee daft things out before they do wrong, he losses without him tbh

tell ye a cracker tho ? few years back had recall on the old um to get the heater sorted took it back an free winter check for troubles, got the newer one I purposely checked to see if it needed recall an was told no, difff unit in it, so few weeks ago an get letter in to go for recall, booked it in for few days later an wife phones me at work the night before it’s due im to say the heaters are stuck on full, an event when she takes key out it still staying on, her home after about 40mins an car is nearly glowin ? phones me mate an he says take the fuse out, so fuse out an it goes off, next morning I phone Vauxhall’s to tell em an they tried charging me 72 quid jist to hook diagnostics up???? as if, I told em they would fix it or it’s simples I’d let it go on fire in there forecourt, okay she said it’s your car you owe us bought don’t try an threaten is ? so off we go to darlo, gets to Vauxhall’s an puts fuse in am sure as shit the heaters come in turbo charged ? I walked in handed em the keys an told em not to phone me till it sorted or just leave it there I don’t want it,  3 hours later an we got call to collect an they tried telling us they had done such an such no it was costing x an y, I never even let em finish jist walked away an jumper in motor, cheeky cnuts fixed the lot an also done the recall an few other bits, if I’d been daft enough tho they would have charged me a fair few quid, cheeky cnuts ??

Robbing b a a t a r d s lol they chance their arms 

10 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

We had box siliconed aswell I’m sure, me mates clued up an got own garage so when he got time he sorts wee daft things out before they do wrong, he losses without him tbh

tell ye a cracker tho ? few years back had recall on the old um to get the heater sorted took it back an free winter check for troubles, got the newer one I purposely checked to see if it needed recall an was told no, difff unit in it, so few weeks ago an get letter in to go for recall, booked it in for few days later an wife phones me at work the night before it’s due im to say the heaters are stuck on full, an event when she takes key out it still staying on, her home after about 40mins an car is nearly glowin ? phones me mate an he says take the fuse out, so fuse out an it goes off, next morning I phone Vauxhall’s to tell em an they tried charging me 72 quid jist to hook diagnostics up???? as if, I told em they would fix it or it’s simples I’d let it go on fire in there forecourt, okay she said it’s your car you owe us bought don’t try an threaten is ? so off we go to darlo, gets to Vauxhall’s an puts fuse in am sure as shit the heaters come in turbo charged ? I walked in handed em the keys an told em not to phone me till it sorted or just leave it there I don’t want it,  3 hours later an we got call to collect an they tried telling us they had done such an such no it was costing x an y, I never even let em finish jist walked away an jumper in motor, cheeky cnuts fixed the lot an also done the recall an few other bits, if I’d been daft enough tho they would have charged me a fair few quid, cheeky cnuts ??

• Haha 1