I thought this 5hit had stopped

Most of these groups now don't have any beliefs and just create a stir every now and again to let people know they are still relevant. They use whatever organisation they are part of as a cover for making money from other criminal activities. Extortion, protection money, armed robbery, dirty diesel and drugs. If their organisation was ended they'd have no excuse for making dirty money.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
4 minutes ago, jiggy said:

Most of these groups now don't have any beliefs and just create a stir every now and again to let people know they are still relevant. They use whatever organisation they are part of as a cover for making money from other criminal activities. Extortion, protection money, armed robbery, dirty diesel and drugs. If their organisation was ended they'd have no excuse for making dirty money.

Across the board jiggy

• Like 1

Why you paddies so angry? Blowing shit up? Like mussies all messed up with your stupid little made up gods? Ooooh we don't like the brits? Please explain, I fully understand the thing when you only ate spuds, they run out, some of you weng hungry, but come on that was years ago 

• Haha 3
36 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

Why you paddies so angry? Blowing shit up? Like mussies all messed up with your stupid little made up gods? Ooooh we don't like the brits? Please explain, I fully understand the thing when you only ate spuds, they run out, some of you weng hungry, but come on that was years ago 

shut up ye tool....its obvious you havent been to this country ,very few hate ''brits''...most of us are  easy going and will bend over backwards to show ye the sights and give ye a good craic,as for the ''made up Gods'' live and let live ,if you dont believe in anything then fuk off and leave those that do (im not included )get on with it ....tis the likes of you make folk dislike ''brits''....ive a lot of english friends  that have been over and that i regularly speak with weekly ...and the only reason we only ate spuds was because all the other foods we produced for the English lords ,were sent to other colonies to feed their troops ,we were starved out of our own country ,but fuk it ,let bye gones be bygones ,were a forgiving bunch here,we try see the best in folk ...im struggling with you right now but hopefully you'll warm to me lol....i await the onslaught ,lol

Edited by jigsaw
  • Like 6
1 minute ago, waltjnr said:

?  Yous b*****d Guinness! What a brew! 

see  ,i reckon your only half a bollix lol...good man ,stick to the black stuff ,it will clean ye out by the morning 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

Oh I've visited your lovely country! And had the craic, and can't understand  all that blowing shit up! Your better than that! 

good ,hope ye come back plenty ...we need the money lol...its the minority that are doing that and the extreme....believe it or not most of our citizens cant understand it either ,,i pity those in the community that are caught in the backlash ,,