Lightningse se .177

It shoots spot on 2 doves and a magpie magpie dropped in an Hawthorn hedge could t get to it one dove was a nice 45 yard shot dropped perfect the other about 27 yard dropped nice happy with the little gun happier than the dog taking pic on its bed in back of car haha

IMG_20190120_181508.jpg

10 hours ago, flynndog said:

It shoots spot on 2 doves and a magpie magpie dropped in an Hawthorn hedge could t get to it one dove was a nice 45 yard shot dropped perfect the other about 27 yard dropped nice happy with the little gun happier than the dog taking pic on its bed in back of car haha

IMG_20190120_181508.jpg

Am I to assume then flynndog that this means you're no longer interested in the HW95 I've been holding for you since the beginning of December?

5 hours ago, Ron Weasley said:

Am I to assume then flynndog that this means you're no longer interested in the HW95 I've been holding for you since the beginning of December?

Did we not speak the other day about the 95 ? So don't then try get funny on public part of the forum when we've spoke trying to make out you don't know anything of it or that we haven't spoke 

10 hours ago, flynndog said:

Did we not speak the other day about the 95 ? So don't then try get funny on public part of the forum when we've spoke trying to make out you don't know anything of it or that we haven't spoke 

I'm not sure quite what I said that was trying to be funny.  I didn't intend to cause any offence, so forgive me if that's what I've done.  Simply asking what I thought was a legitimate question.  I'll PM you now.