Pins and needles

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s cardiovascular disease... you will be on my RIP thread very soon ???

You need medical advice see a fecking doctor or go to A&E 10 Weeks ago I had a bit of ache and pain in my upper right chest, was with my mate he said you will have pulled ya muscle chewing on

I sometimes suffer  with em I get gladys to empty her bladder on me

Posted Images

2 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

IMG_2967.JPG

I don't think you are using the right cuts of meat or tenderising it enough if you need a scissors in the cutlery. I'd imagine the rice is hard eat with fork and scissors.?

• Haha 1
21 hours ago, ginger beard said:

I need some medical advice.

I wake up in the night and in the morning with pins and needles in my hands and arms so bad its painful.i shake them and massage them and after 20 minutes it fades.don't get them working through the day just when i sleep.

Anybody else had them and how did you get rid of them.?

You need medical advice see a fecking doctor or go to A&E

10 Weeks ago I had a bit of ache and pain in my upper right chest, was with my mate he said you will have pulled ya muscle chewing on with that windscreen so popped a few pain killers as ya do..............3 days later I was in coranary care unit getting a stent fitted .......pulled muscle my hairy ass.........had a fecking heart attack, doctors might just give you better advice than ya pal or a fecking internet site eh .................but then again if you think a matress might cure go buy one.

can see your epitaph now....................he bought a new matress and will rest in peace 

• Haha 11

GB are you diabetic? My dad had a massive heart attack just before xmas he had really bad pins n needles sensation up his arms & across his chest no real pain but very uncomfortable. Doctors said as diabetic heart attack presents indifferent way. Hope you get it sorted bud. Atb

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Dinosaurs said:

GB are you diabetic? My dad had a massive heart attack just before xmas he had really bad pins n needles sensation up his arms & across his chest no real pain but very uncomfortable. Doctors said as diabetic heart attack presents indifferent way. Hope you get it sorted bud. Atb

No.it's just a minor issue of a trapped nerve somewhere.it will be sorted next week.

I hope

• Haha 2

I sometimes get pins and needles in my hands and forearms when I wake up. It comes and goes but can be alarming and quite painful. My neck is fecked from a car crash and when it plays up can cause all sorts of strange problems and the pins and needles is almost certainly a result. It also causes me to have tinnitus (ringing in the ears) about 80% of the time, which is enough to drive anyone crazy. It's probably a good idea to get a chiropractor or physio to check you over as GPs are often not big on muscular-skeletal things, but get recommendations because a lot are not that good. If you can get some idea of what is up before going to a GP, you have a better chance of getting access to treatment. Doctors appointment is about 5 mins and if you can say I have this problem and think x is the cause and I would like to get y scan or test you're likely to get further than just saying I have this problem, what should I do?

24 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Did it happen again last night mate i was reading yesterday for you and it says if it happens more than 3 times a week its more than likely something horrendously serious 

I've had it for the last 14 nights in a row.

If it's terminal i'll be taking 4 people with me before i go.

• Haha 1