Pins and needles

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s cardiovascular disease... you will be on my RIP thread very soon ???

You need medical advice see a fecking doctor or go to A&E 10 Weeks ago I had a bit of ache and pain in my upper right chest, was with my mate he said you will have pulled ya muscle chewing on

I sometimes suffer  with em I get gladys to empty her bladder on me

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

I had them in norway,came back and didn't work and never had this problem.i've  been sleeping in the same bed so can't be the matress.

I think it's rsi but don't know how to get rid of it.will see a physio about it.

Pissing me off so much i'm thinking of changing jobs.

I just have mate, at 57 I,ve just taken a part time 3day week job spraying carparts still be doing odd bit of plastering for family and friends but have to accept the body don’t want to play anymore, have had quartazone fired in my joints and epidural in my spine for years but enough is enough, hope it works out for you whichever way you go but recon a good physio will squeeze a few more years out of you ✌️✌️✌️

34 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

I had them in norway,came back and didn't work and never had this problem.i've  been sleeping in the same bed so can't be the matress.

I think it's rsi but don't know how to get rid of it.will see a physio about it.

think the answer  is in there above, its when you been working , then gone to bed same night, its your job by the sound of it, change your job, dont know old you are but retrain for differnt kind of work. i didnt carried on , and fooked me self up in the end, wish i changed jobs back then, you only pass this way once  , look after yeh self  mate,

could be the start of a problem with the Ulna nerve. starts off with pins and needles then goes to a loss of feeling/numbness in the little finger and the next finger. if not treated (elbow surgery to re-route the nerve) then you will lose the pinch function between the thumb and next finger on the same hand. the muscle also wastes away so you have very little grip function, get it checked out at the Doctors before it gets too far gone to treat effectively,  

dont know what you do for a job but ive been a bricky 30 year and I get all sorts of pins and needles and cramp when im in bed!

didn't have anything over Christmas with having two weeks off, go see a chiropractor money well spent and is pretty much instant fix.. for me anyway!

I dont even tell them where it aches or anything and they can find it straight away...

dont matter how strong or fit you are rsi will catch up with you at some point

• Like 2
1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

Get to the docs and get a good check over.

It can be a sign of poor circulation ' heart probs ect

Or it could be something or nothing.

But best checked .

THL is not the place for answers thats for Sure.

You say that, Max.. One or two of us are going to be right ?

5 hours ago, bird said:

think the answer  is in there above, its when you been working , then gone to bed same night, its your job by the sound of it, change your job, dont know old you are but retrain for differnt kind of work. i didnt carried on , and fooked me self up in the end, wish i changed jobs back then, you only pass this way once  , look after yeh self  mate,

Never heard you mention any ailments before Ray, have they come on suddenly?

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
6 hours ago, ginger beard said:

Stop rooting at your self with your thumb up your ass .When you fall asleep doing it then you roll over onto your arm unknown to yourself during the night then you are restricting blood flow. The cure is simple it's called a girlfriend.