How much is my gun worth?

I've decided to sell my AAS400 carbine. I'm in Scotland and it's been with a friend of mines since the licensing came in, as he applied for one and I did not.

I had stopped shooting by that point, but always thought I would get back in to it so kept it. Now with a baby, a busier job and less time, it won't happen any time in the immediate future so I don't mind letting it go. 

It's in good condition, a couple if small nick's on the stock, which is just the standard stock. Blueing is fine, couple of wee specks as I remember. Comes with a silencer of unknown brand and an MTC Viper 3-12x44 IR on Sportsmatch mounts, and a decent camo carry case.

Any advice appreciated.

Cheers

I was thinking exactly the same numbers as Phil while reading through the original post.

...... They're a well regarded rifle and, they still do well on the HFT circuit (assuming it's .177).

It's got a decent scope so, you might get a bit more for it all if you sell it separately.

my suggestion would be take the scope off put another scope on something like the hawke 3-9x40 / 50 then advertise it for 350 - 400 .. you can always bring the price down but once its sold you cant higher it

then get the scope up on ebay buy it now for £200 or make an offer as they seem to be making 140 - 200 so take the best offer 

just my take on things