7 hours ago, .357shooter said:

would it not be a good idea to have youtube and the like to ban these clips.as they promote violence and there is also the degarding way women are allways shown in these clips.refered to as shortie,hoes,hunnies whatever they do not set a good example to the youth of today.never mind the lyrics about not having to shoot someone of bragging about my ak or 9mm.just a thought as certain sites have deleted a lot of reviews of firearms that do not promote shooting someone and are just informative

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wouldn't ban it but I would rather watch Diane Abbott having a shit than listen to it 

in 2008 I went to California with Work . As we left LA  I kinda realised where we were in the truck, a road sign with “Crenshaw avenue” proved too much temptation for a photo and I made us stop to get

Thought this would be a bit of you Daniel Caine  mate   

Posted Images

always loved rap. like others im from a small town and never fancied doing a drive by or drug running but i love the storytelling and rhymes. tupac , eminem , apathy , jedi mind tricks , dre , prof green for me of the top my head 

but if i had to pick 1 it would be tupac. takes me back

b

3 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

What the f**k happened to snoop dogg?

literally one good album the rest is a crock of shit 

absolute rent a rapper 

hes lowered himself to working with olly murs now

i loved dogystyle album but tbh i prefer him featuring on songs than doing them himself

Odd thing about rap,its everywhere,and its not all about Hoes,niggaz,the ghetto N tha Hood,i have listened to a Bhutanese rapper singing about the souls of animals ? and a Mongolian rapper singing about respect for the planet,its a language all of its own.