Another foreigner over here?

13 hours ago, John 123 said:

Some people would say you where trying to call on the mods to get me banned. But the mods no this is john123.

not my style to grass or run and tell tales....clowns like yourself will always hang themselves when given enough rope?

get some wormers and tidy grub in to that bag of bones you call a dog....

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New pup from Spain, hoping it does as well as the older one has?   

One boy and his Galgo. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, sandymere said:

Children behave ?

I had a massive poster of her when I was at that age but had to throw it away as it like got fair bit of use and a few drinks spilt on it 

Not my type atall now 

Hope this helps 

1 minute ago, John 123 said:

Seems like to me your trying to fly grass. That bag bones would run rings round ya fat dog lol

give me a shout in the season and you can see my dogs go?

or just shrivel up and tuck your teeth in?

choice is yours?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 08/05/2019 at 18:06, Daniel cain said:

you and that fantasist kev need to do better than that to get a rise  out of me fella?now crawl back under your rock and suck kevs cock for your next hit of spice?

you've been found out....best f**k back off to face book?

Stop mentioning my name you aids ridden wretch worry about men fantasising over your mrs pics you put up you little junkie cuckold 

On 08/05/2019 at 19:56, Daniel cain said:

same folks...banned and back on within the hr with a new username.....feel the need to rubbish folks with 30/40 yrs in  the game .....can't have a debate on here no more....shame

No cos everyones worried about talking with grasses like you around.. fantasist lol only fantasists you pal with your head full of drugs and them f***ing glasses you need for them bent boss eyes. Mentally challenged freak you are 

2 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

No cos everyones worried about talking with grasses like you around.. fantasist lol only fantasists you pal with your head full of drugs and them f***ing glasses you need for them bent boss eyes. Mentally challenged freak you are 

?,you strung out again Kevin?give me a shout and I'll hook you up with some chronic f.o.c....why don't you grow a set of balls and man up, come to this yrs fishing comp?you been threatening to for the last 6 yrs?what you scared of?we can take a walk off site and sort out any issues,then enjoy the rest of the weekend?save you the embarrassment from the other lads watching you cry like a little bitch?

or you can feel like a super hero sat behind a screen all day chatting shite?you running dogs these days or just your mouth boy?

your even welcome to travel up to me with Mr Walt and have a few days fishing the Wye next few months if you want?

you love to dish it out...but struggle when the boots on some others foot??

57 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

?,you strung out again Kevin?give me a shout and I'll hook you up with some chronic f.o.c....why don't you grow a set of balls and man up, come to this yrs fishing comp?you been threatening to for the last 6 yrs?what you scared of?we can take a walk off site and sort out any issues,then enjoy the rest of the weekend?save you the embarrassment from the other lads watching you cry like a little bitch?

or you can feel like a super hero sat behind a screen all day chatting shite?you running dogs these days or just your mouth boy?

your even welcome to travel up to me with Mr Walt and have a few days fishing the Wye next few months if you want?

you love to dish it out...but struggle when the boots on some others foot??

Are you going backwards sean you mentioned me again.. and no probs that will do il pop up with darren ?? let me know where and when.. and until then keep my name out your mouth and il do the same ???and i can give or take not a problem 

On ‎09‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 13:26, sandymere said:

8 months, about eighteen and a half kilo and around 24 inches. Feels like a six month old but might be just her or the type. Oh well time will tell, I've still got her on 3 meals a day with a highish protein. 

She'll happily do an 8 km run down the Tarka trail off lead with me without getting her tongue out but to look you wouldn't believe it. Couple of hours mooching on the sand dunes today to keep a little fitness. I think she'll take a bit of work, getting a bit of speed coming now.

IMG_20190509_125031.jpg.11f91ccb571033b2cd5a2b6a70b59ca5.jpgIMG_20190509_115929.jpg.90fc85a31d1d0396a9cca7014216fc46.jpgIMG_20190509_120124.jpg.2b84117fb75d8409547eb868f74cd072.jpg

Might be a bit more length to come in them legs. 

IMG_20190509_125256.jpg.04737857d9fa3ed6dd6b1b9ca819dc76.jpg

did you have the other from a pup sandy, and if so how does this one compare, looks ok to me.