Another foreigner over here?

3 minutes ago, John 123 said:

Am the wrong one I haven’t robbed old woman lol 

you and that fantasist kev need to do better than that to get a rise  out of me fella?now crawl back under your rock and suck kevs cock for your next hit of spice?

you've been found out....best f**k back off to face book?

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New pup from Spain, hoping it does as well as the older one has?   

One boy and his Galgo. 

Posted Images

Just now, John 123 said:

Am not trying to get a rise only telling the truth am I not.i don’t suck cock but I heard you use to drop the the soap for fun in the jail your nickname use to to be slippy. Slippy hands 

I'm a giver not a receiver ?

7 hours ago, two crows said:

why is that right, and I am wrong for hunting an animal on its own ground with one dog, why am I not a sportsman for that.

If we both had 500 acres of land with 50 hares on each and we took turns on each other’s land to  run a brace of dogs.   Your endgame is to kill mine is for sport how many wks before your brace kills my sport and I can’t run ?  And you got nothing alive on your land ? If I run without you I got sport every year something you won’t have  after a few weeks nothing personal just my take 

Edited by green lurchers
41 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

If we both had 500 acres of land with 50 hares on each and we took turns on each other’s land to  run a brace of dogs.   Your endgame is to kill mine is for sport how many wks before your brace kills my sport and I can’t run ?  And you got nothing alive on your land ? If I run without you I got sport every year something you won’t have  after a few weeks nothing personal just my take 

Stop pussy footing around you pair its challenge season ?

1 hour ago, Black neck said:

I don't big my dogs up blacky,  any one who matters to me in coursing knows what I have, that will do me, and on the land I run no hares are shot, so good healthy stock mr green I don't wipe anything out even to suggest I would, is disrespectful to a man with a full 50 years experience with proper saluki bred coursing dogs.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Black neck said:

I don't get the challenge shite, I run because I like to see my dogs run and at times get to see others do the same. Different breeds hybrids run differently its not rocket science, each have their own strengths and weakness. 

6 hours ago, two crows said:

I don't big my dogs up blacky,  any one who matters to me in coursing knows what I have, that will do me, and on the land I run no hares are shot, so good healthy stock mr green I don't wipe anything out even to suggest I would, is disrespectful to a man with a full 50 years experience with proper saluki bred coursing dogs.

6 hours ago, sandymere said:

I don't get the challenge shite, I run because I like to see my dogs run and at times get to see others do the same. Different breeds hybrids run differently its not rocket science, each have their own strengths and weakness. 

Ok then but you neent get leaving it till June to challenge me as I'll be fully booked up 

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, two crows said:

I’ve no doubt you know your game with the dogs you keep and condition them to a very high standard  I’ve shown no disrespect to you , what I wrote was merely an example of the difference between sport and killing 

8 months, about eighteen and a half kilo and around 24 inches. Feels like a six month old but might be just her or the type. Oh well time will tell, I've still got her on 3 meals a day with a highish protein. 

She'll happily do an 8 km run down the Tarka trail off lead with me without getting her tongue out but to look you wouldn't believe it. Couple of hours mooching on the sand dunes today to keep a little fitness. I think she'll take a bit of work, getting a bit of speed coming now.

IMG_20190509_125031.jpg.11f91ccb571033b2cd5a2b6a70b59ca5.jpgIMG_20190509_115929.jpg.90fc85a31d1d0396a9cca7014216fc46.jpgIMG_20190509_120124.jpg.2b84117fb75d8409547eb868f74cd072.jpg

Might be a bit more length to come in them legs. 

IMG_20190509_125256.jpg.04737857d9fa3ed6dd6b1b9ca819dc76.jpg

• Like 6