Another foreigner over here?

3 minutes ago, The return said:

I just thought they want to see our dogs run like if they came here we would want to see there s lol if it's only couple 100 them it's no big deal as long as we are going to get so am sport 

As I said mate, I'll look into it and ask, no promises ;)

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New pup from Spain, hoping it does as well as the older one has?   

One boy and his Galgo. 

Posted Images

20 hours ago, shaaark said:

Yep, try the crusades, when you english fuckers brought christianity to this country lol ?

Like the developement of the 'english' thoroughbred. Descended from the 'godolphin arabian' the 'darley arabian' and the 'byerly turk', crossed into your average ENGLISH draught mare, and then back to the middle esdtern blood, hehehe yeah very f***ing english ................. NOT hehehe

mentioned that ?

'Turk' and hound

Edited by Gilbey
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

Funny dogs them galgos, they don’t seem to have a coursing brain, you never see them get a hare under control and work it properly, they seem to run like a greyhound but slower, would like to see them run single handed then they might get chance to use there brains more if they have got any 

They run totally different... strange dogs imo but defo capable ;)

2 hours ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

Funny dogs them galgos, they don’t seem to have a coursing brain, you never see them get a hare under control and work it properly, they seem to run like a greyhound but slower, would like to see them run single handed then they might get chance to use there brains more if they have got any 

funnily enough I once had a chap slip a fast type lurcher in by accident, on a three quarter saluki bitch I was running, and it kept getting in the way, every time the hare turned my bitch had to jump over his to get back in, after a minuet or two she got control and ended things, but he could not understand what was going on at all.

I've found doubled up runs causes as many problems as it solves for experienced dogs.

Competitive doubled up coursing dogs don't get to run to many hares be they galgos or greyhounds as it's all about notching up points and running cunning doesn't get points but my bitch soon got the idea?.

can see it here the pair running at 4 minutes on the vid the paler one looking to try and work, the darker one  charging in.

Edited by sandymere

Fundimental difference Spain and Portugal will run under rules the same as the Greeks and Romans done same as we used to when respect for quarry was the done thing . Eons back when they set the rules for sport not killing    How long has killing gone on for ? Except in the Mid East where all they know is killing  on all levels  pretty sure they not got sport in ther dictionary , if running a hare till it’s heart implodes is your thing then killing is your game. Sport has gone on for many years giving healthy respect for quarry was set in stone yrs ago  “the truest of sportsmen “ was written by Greek and Roman philosophers not some  cnt from the Norfolk who wants to earn a few quid 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Fundimental difference Spain and Portugal will run under rules the same as the Greeks and Romans done same as we used to when respect for quarry was the done thing . Eons back when they set the rules for sport not killing    How long has killing gone on for ? Except in the Mid East where all they know is killing  on all levels  pretty sure they not got sport in ther dictionary 

Ever seen that running boar wi lurchers in my native Pakistan bully cutter xs some look quite racy 

Just now, Black neck said:

Ever seen that running boar wi lurchers in my native Pakistan bully cutter xs some look quite racy 

Lol yeah they sporting dogs eh I been invited over there plenty times to see dogs I said “ u cnts will put me in an orange suit and set me alight “ he said no we treat you good  I said “ fk you and ya shit dogs “ 

1 minute ago, green lurchers said:

Lol yeah they sporting dogs eh I been invited over there plenty times to see dogs I said “ u cnts will put me in an orange suit and set me alight “ he said no we treat you good  I said “ fk you and ya shit dogs “ 

Well that's gratitude for ya