Another foreigner over here?

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New pup from Spain, hoping it does as well as the older one has?   

One boy and his Galgo. 

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, mushroom said:

They'll be after the boar mate ;) Where abouts is your old man?

I've said it before on here, I'm more than happy to arrange a THL field trip for the coursing here. If people sign up, I'll look into the hotels etc and we'll go from there. I'll even speak with the federation and see if a coursing morning can be arranged for us too ;)

Sagunto mate. They told him they were after hare! I will be working over there with him in September/October 

43 minutes ago, mushroom said:

They'll be after the boar mate ;) Where abouts is your old man?

I've said it before on here, I'm more than happy to arrange a THL field trip for the coursing here. If people sign up, I'll look into the hotels etc and we'll go from there. I'll even speak with the federation and see if a coursing morning can be arranged for us too ;)

Me and a few of my mates are going to make the trip what you think the chances of us getting a run out with the locals will be? 

10 minutes ago, white van man said:

Sagunto mate. They told him they were after hare! I will be working over there with him in September/October 

Ah over near Valencia... probably using podenco xs strange they're after here up in the mountains there though.. very similar terrain to where @ALECTORIS is.

9 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Nothing coming through and your account says you can't receive pms. Your not on Moochers are you? Some are interested in going that you know ?

One sec

Edited by mushroom
On 28/04/2019 at 23:34, joe ox said:

Saluki have been in England since around the 1840s according to Wikipedia, nobody can know with any accuracy how long they have been mixed with other English running dogs to make lurchers.

On 29/04/2019 at 05:25, Gilbey said:

1840 is when the first official ones came over. They were here long before that going off paintings, must of bred with the locals

Yep, try the crusades, when you english fuckers brought christianity to this country lol ?

Like the developement of the 'english' thoroughbred. Descended from the 'godolphin arabian' the 'darley arabian' and the 'byerly turk', crossed into your average ENGLISH draught mare, and then back to the middle eastern blood, hehehe yeah very f***ing english ................. NOT hehehe

Edited by shaaark
  • Confused 1
1 hour ago, The return said:

Me and a few of my mates are going to make the trip what you think the chances of us getting a run out with the locals will be? 

Until I speak to them I have no idea if it is even gonna be possible.

It will definitely involve becoming a member, you will have to get a hunting license for the region it will be held in and probably a wee club fee too lol

27 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Until I speak to them I have no idea if it is even gonna be possible.

It will definitely involve becoming a member, you will have to get a hunting license for the region it will be held in and probably a wee club fee too lol

How much you think it will be? We where just going to ask a few locals if they fancied a few runs lol 

8 minutes ago, The return said:

How much you think it will be? We where just going to ask a few locals if they fancied a few runs lol 

Lol not sure it'll be that easy mate ?

At least 100 for the regional license and I'll check up on the galgo federation membership fees. I'll get back to you;)

5 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Lol not sure it'll be that easy mate ?

At least 100 for the regional license and I'll check up on the galgo federation membership fees. I'll get back to you;)

I just thought they want to see our dogs run like if they came here we would want to see there s lol if it's only couple 100 them it's no big deal as long as we are going to get so am sport