Another foreigner over here?

34 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Heard the same said about salukis 40 years ago. Flappy ears, thin skin, to skinny need a good dinner ?

At the end of the day don't like em that's fine by me you ain't got one. You and Billy are like couple of old maids, strikes as a little jealousy ?IMG_20190414_140347.jpg.28bac31287bfad2d1aba05fed26d0fa4.jpg

Joes right ya importing and there's thousands in the pounds ,and fa the Salukis forty yrs ago there were no fecking ban that took ya jukels ya cars ya licence ya dignity ,one could test saluki xs ta max yas never in two lifetimes gonna redirect a type with a fraction of the skills of the British saluki.jealiousy go wipe ya ause ya tit and you socks ya fecking numpty ,atb bill

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New pup from Spain, hoping it does as well as the older one has?   

One boy and his Galgo. 

Posted Images

It's no different with he two legged immigrants breeding with idigenious people they saluki his no galgo no answer will they flush vennie in thick ough woodland and stay sothey will need xingwith a base bredcur or big buck  bull xs etc.  Atb bill

The saluki came here with the travelling nomads who passed through saluki Country when who knows way before documented history. The galgo being formed recent history I e pevt and I would think have saluki blood in some lines they differ like in types  but they don't come in the same league of British bred coursing saluki even though these are maybe only forty plus yrs in the making we had a first pure 42yrs ago import fetched from Oxford cana remember lines irt was a fe cling very aggressive type to all great yard dog would bite liked all teeth was taken digging drew hthe old fellas was in hindsight flecking very different to  the majority of saluki wee see todayhe was used to cover lnon peds  lurcher Norfolk types everytype that worked tas a mental c**t that fecker  but not a galgo atb bill

2 minutes ago, billhardy said:

The saluki came here with the travelling nomads who passed through saluki Country when who knows way before documented history. The galgo being formed recent history I e pevt and I would think have saluki blood in some lines they differ like in types  but they don't come in the same league of British bred coursing saluki even though these are maybe only forty plus yrs in the making we had a first pure 42yrs ago import fetched from Oxford cana remember lines irt was a fe cling very aggressive type to all great yard dog would bite liked all teeth was taken digging drew hthe old fellas was in hindsight flecking very different to  the majority of saluki wee see todayhe was used to cover lnon peds  lurcher Norfolk types everytype that worked tas a mental c**t that fecker  but not a galgo atb bill

Back then my mate who gone also kept a pure Ardglass deerhound  the fecker jumped out the bedroom window he was fine trying ta get ta saluki they wanted kill each other we even took him on the islands Coney bashing  he could only manage around thirty before hitting one of the very few telegraph poles clumsy fecker he was laid up rest of trip but he was also xed in the jukels even non ped bitch he covered it was crazy times but thinking back good times myats been gone a good while now but he had good vision on the runners types even though he may have been brutal. Rip mick atb boll

29 minutes ago, Gilbey said:

its thought that they were brought back from the crusades

Yes that's right there's reference to that and it has viable explanation among a few others fa they got here the. Lands has wee know I. Britain was very different farmi. G was only just beginning to. Arrive extensive woodland covers Britain. Back then. But hey modern farming and the change in some parts of Britain gave the modern saluki his right to achieve what they have in Britain. Atb bill

• Confused 1
9 hours ago, billhardy said:

Joes right ya importing and there's thousands in the pounds ,and fa the Salukis forty yrs ago there were no fecking ban that took ya jukels ya cars ya licence ya dignity ,one could test saluki xs ta max yas never in two lifetimes gonna redirect a type with a fraction of the skills of the British saluki.jealiousy go wipe ya ause ya tit and you socks ya fecking numpty ,atb bill

So I’m a numpty because I have a different  opinion to you bill .... are you going to threaten to beat me to a pulp again next ???

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Gilbey said:

its thought that they were brought back from the crusades

definite why would you not bring one back, to be fair though they probably did not rely suit this country at that time, so we let them be bred out in local stuff, they would of been some good lurchers about back then I bet.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, joe ox said:

Be careful Bill Socks used to hint on he was in the special forces.

Never hinted any such thing fella ... plenty of lads on here know what regiment I was in ....