Patterdale pup ,

1 hour ago, fat man said:

Now is danny boy jambalaya cause if it is I wouldn't give him the steam off my piss.but you seem to possessed by him.ABC you say you don't care about PEDs then why have a f***ing heart attack everytime someone mentions them and also no need to be so rude.I have to go now ac will be mad with me if I'm late.PS.. You have a good evening and don't be getting yourself all worked up over these PEDs if ya havnt got them so what.

You know who Danny Boy is,  don't act stupid, and like I said you don't know anything about the mutts I feed so keep your ignorant comments to yourself and go sell another dog buddy. 

14 hours ago, fat man said:

Now is danny boy jambalaya cause if it is I wouldn't give him the steam off my piss.but you seem to possessed by him.ABC you say you don't care about PEDs then why have a f***ing heart attack everytime someone mentions them and also no need to be so rude.I have to go now ac will be mad with me if I'm late.PS.. You have a good evening and don't be getting yourself all worked up over these PEDs if ya havnt got them so what.

how did the AC blood get to the states fat man 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, fat man said:

Not through me anyway and that's a fact as I don't sell pups actually seldom breed pups only when we need young stuff ourselves.

I read some where AC tattoos the ear of his pups surely if these dogs they say are imported would have the tattoo, and this could be put to bed with a pic of the tattoo, and stop other posts getting ruined by petty squabbling from the same 1/2 dozen members crying AC sold pups AC didn't sell pups

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Why does anyone give a damn what’s ac and what isn’t, anyone can tattoo an ear. If you’ve been in ac’s yard and picked a pup from a litter off his bitch you have an ac dog, other than that you have a black dog with ac blood in it. Mine isn’t ac and it works a treat, might tattoo his ear. ?

• Like 7
  • Confused 1