Patterdale pup ,

1 hour ago, fat man said:

Probably more accurate than what ye have hehehehe.

Probably seeing I don't have PEDs on my mutts stupid? I see Allen doesn't keep the same standards with people as he does his dog's, because if he did he wouldn't be your friend! Listen fat man and pay attention,  I DON'T HAVE PEDS ON MY MUTTS NOR DO I CARE TO!  NOR DO I CARE WHAT YOU THINK EITHER!  AND YOU HAVE NOTHING I WANT NOR NEED ALSO!   You act like you are the only one with good dog's which tells me your full of yourself!!  And by the way FATMAN your not the only one with the blood you have also? and your a big part of the Daniel problem another one that talks shit but behind everyones back you gave Danny Boy peice of his ped you two faced f***ing louse!  I never comment to you but you can't help yourself trying to run your mouth to me for no reason at all,  other then your trying to make everyone think your ac dog's are the best in the world!  Your not ac!  your just his little bitch!!  Your just like Danny Boy, a big mouth lying dog selling trouble maker!  Wow!! 

21 hours ago, Ace Boone coon said:

Probably seeing I don't have PEDs on my mutts stupid? I see Allen doesn't keep the same standards with people as he does his dog's, because if he did he wouldn't be your friend! Listen fat man and pay attention,  I DON'T HAVE PEDS ON MY MUTTS NOR DO I CARE TO!  NOR DO I CARE WHAT YOU THINK EITHER!  AND YOU HAVE NOTHING I WANT NOR NEED ALSO!   You act like you are the only one with good dog's which tells me your full of yourself!!  And by the way FATMAN your not the only one with the blood you have also? and your a big part of the Daniel problem another one that talks shit but behind everyones back you gave Danny Boy peice of his ped you two faced f***ing louse!  I never comment to you but you can't help yourself trying to run your mouth to me for no reason at all,  other then your trying to make everyone think your ac dog's are the best in the world!  Your not ac!  your just his little bitch!!  Your just like Danny Boy, a big mouth lying dog selling trouble maker!  Wow!! 

Now is danny boy jambalaya cause if it is I wouldn't give him the steam off my piss.but you seem to possessed by him.ABC you say you don't care about PEDs then why have a f***ing heart attack everytime someone mentions them and also no need to be so rude.I have to go now ac will be mad with me if I'm late.PS.. You have a good evening and don't be getting yourself all worked up over these PEDs if ya havnt got them so what.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2