snow much did you get

Gateshead got a dusting of snow and the fecking world stops buses wernt running right,and some school buses did not turn up,and as for my merc its stuck at the door totally usless

• Like 1

2 hours ago, walshie said:

Been a glorious sunny day here. Why doesn't your merc work in a dusting of snow?

No they don't work in snow my old one was useless even just a dusting and I couldn't move it up a slight gradient to get of the drive ..

• Like 1

still crap weather here but they say we are due heavy rain tonight so that will wash it away,even with weight in back end mercs are still crap in snow wheels just spin,went and looked at a audia4 today ,my mate has one he never gets stuck

• Like 1

A few years ago, I worked with a woman who originally came from northern Sweden.

One winter, we had  an inch of snow and, of course, the city ground to a halt. She arrived late for work, angry at having had to walk all the way in - no trains, no buses etc.

I pointed out that it had snowed quite a bit, and  it makes life difficult for everyone, to which she replied - "Where I'm from, we measure snow in metres !

3 hours ago, j j m said:

still crap weather here but they say we are due heavy rain tonight so that will wash it away,even with weight in back end mercs are still crap in snow wheels just spin,went and looked at a audia4 today ,my mate has one he never gets stuck

I'd get the 1.9 ....2.7 or 3.0 tdi the 2.0 at shite had an a4 cabby final edition 3.0 tdi quattro was mental in the snow tried getting back end to kick out on a big car park and just went where it was pointed not even a twitch very good. Skoda scouts are the same underneath though that's another one for you haha whatever you do stay away from the diesel boxer engines legacy 99%  of em are spares repairs