life below zero

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What you fishing for? we only have perch pike and walleye here check this bugger out, caught on lake winnipeg

Never marry a woman with a bar-code tattooed on her chin ?

What time is it on  +2 Tomo?

Posted Images

They do have a fair amount of misses and animals that are substantially badly wounded.  When an animal is down they don't give it another round but close on it and use a knife. Their ethics are different. Its just meat and survival. Also dont forget that most of the terrain is just open snow so considered stalking often isn't an option and it is long range free hand shooting at running targets. Their life is one of survival. It's like a moving harvest. Miss out and you could starve.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Meece said:

They do have a fair amount of misses and animals that are substantially badly wounded.  When an animal is down they don't give it another round but close on it and use a knife. Their ethics are different. Its just meat and survival. Also dont forget that most of the terrain is just open snow so considered stalking often isn't an option and it is long range free hand shooting at running targets. Their life is one of survival. It's like a moving harvest. Miss out and you could starve.

Yeah I get all that, and obviously I look at things a lot different here, but even when I saw her break a rifle, she got a new one and after some ‘practise’ she got two rounds into a 2ft square and they were well happy with it ?

I suppose if my life relied on it I wouldn’t be so concerned about wounding. 

Just now, TOMO said:

I often wonder why they don't buy a new gun...with a scope on it

Probably have a nice 30-06 with a swaro scope for when the cameras ain’t about.

Like he was in jail for a misdemeanour not so long ago, reckon he got busted shooting something as I believe been an alien he’s not allowed it has to be the Mrs !

1 minute ago, TOMO said:

I often wonder why they don't buy a new gun...with a scope on it

I think agnes hailstone had an old mosin nagant? They were doing a sale on them at cabelas for $150 Canadian,thats like ninety odd quid.Chip was banned from owning a gun and shooting,they actually have a few quid.

Just now, mackem said:

Didn't he threaten a copper or assault on someone?

I think so mate....I think he was sticking up for his daughter...I think a cop was giving her a hard time ....

all that said I like them lot and not many of us on here are perfect....

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, mackem said:

Didn't he threaten a copper or assault on someone?

Dunno mate, I just heard he was banged up for misdemenour, I was totally guessing the reasons. If it was for sticking up for his daughter then fair do the man ?