life below zero

46 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Cost to much?? 

slightly off topic any one see Ben fogle show about couple an their  daughters living in Canada ? The young girls were operating a bob cat and milling timber etc 

no but i saw the one last week with that dutch bird in her 30's and her fella in his 60's with the "open" relationship.....

• Like 1

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What you fishing for? we only have perch pike and walleye here check this bugger out, caught on lake winnipeg

Never marry a woman with a bar-code tattooed on her chin ?

What time is it on  +2 Tomo?

Posted Images

3 hours ago, TOMO said:

no but i saw the one last week with that dutch bird in her 30's and her fella in his 60's with the "open" relationship.....

Only way really he never going to keep up with her in the sack although if I was him I'd die trying lol

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Cost to much?? 

slightly off topic any one see Ben fogle show about couple an their  daughters living in Canada ? The young girls were operating a bob cat and milling timber etc 

They seemed to have found a really good balance and there children were a real credit to them, did you see Ben,s distaste shown when they were trying to hunt a moose, he,s such an anti it’s ridiculous, I try to take in the show whilst ignoring bens contributions as much as possible ?

• Like 2
3 hours ago, TOMO said:

I,m not quite 60 yet and one woman is more than enough in my life, but hey whatever floats your boat, how many willing birds are there in the wild willing to get smashed in by a married 60 year old anyway, would,nt imaging he’s that busy unless he has three legs and the women are willing to travel for a go on it ?

5 hours ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Cost to much?? 

Saw it,Canada is a great country,absolutely stunning...…………...until the snows 3 feet deep for months on end ?

IMG_20181026_122947.jpg

• Like 2

Seen the Ben Fogle episode in Canada, enjoyed it as well.

Did you see the daughter pissing herself laughing when Fogle had a go at calling a Moose in when they were up in the hide.

Watched the first one as well that Tomo was on about, didn't enjoy that one as much.

SINDASOX

13 hours ago, Greyman said:

You,d feel pretty safe out there with the hailstone,s though them kids will kill anything, a bit like them funny eyed sisters on the last Alaskans very efficient women, if you can get over there sharpie eyes ?

Funny eyed sister's ?? they are f****d though 

LBZ has got all same old, same old so I don't watch it much these days. Chip is a total tw4t, Sue's conversation consist entirely of cliques and Andy is just a bad tempered old got ! (How did his wife put up with him for so long ?)

Always liked watching Glenn, though. He's the only one who seems to genuinely enjoy his life, and shows an almost childlike enthusiasm for everything !

• Like 3
21 minutes ago, mackem said:

I phoned a mate in Canada earlier,it was -26 with windchill when he was on his way to work,you cant function efficiently for a prolonged period outdoors in that shit.

Nonsense besides it's a great excuse to stop shaving and put on a few lbs! :laugh:

Edited by ChrisJones
Typo
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Ted Newgent said:

must be a southern pu$$y

-26 itsnt bad lol

I never forget being on a frozen lake in -41 that's when I realised I preferred a white sand beach to a white-out snow-scene ?

• Like 2