quietest action

7 hours ago, tench said:

hw's sound interesting, I wonder if the carbine models make more noise too get the same 11.5fpe?

The standard hw110 is definitly quieter than the standard and carbine 100. My eldest lad's mate bought the 110k about 7-8 weeks ago, will ask him how quiet it is compared to them ?

• Like 1

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Daystates are so quiet because most don't work  

well I think it's quiet that's all that really matters to me, just voicing my opinion I know it's not a 2 grand supergun but it'll do me bsasuperten

buy a second hand one, it'll be cheaper than new.. just as good and youll be putting your money back into our economy ?

9 minutes ago, shaaark said:

The standard hw110 is definitly quieter than the standard and carbine 100. My eldest lad's mate bought the 110k about 7-8 weeks ago, will ask him how quiet it is compared to them ?

@ tench, he just got back to me and said, the 110k is just as quiet, possibly a little quieter than the standard 110. 

Hope that's of some use ?

• Like 1
21 hours ago, villaman said:

Daystates are so quiet because most don't work :laugh: 

Ouch! 

Well Mitch, my Daystate Huntsman Regal .177 works fine....now! 

Airtech Regulator sorted it out and the rifle's bloody fantastic mate. And it has a very quiet bolt action and my A&M Marksman silencer on it quietly reduces the shot to a click. 

Interesting to note how Daystate now produce a Huma regulated Huntsman Regal. 

So much for that rubbish Harper valve system. Useless!

All the best.

Simon

1 hour ago, pianoman said:

Ouch! 

Well Mitch, my Daystate Huntsman Regal .177 works fine....now! 

Airtech Regulator sorted it out and the rifle's bloody fantastic mate. And it has a very quiet bolt action and my A&M Marksman silencer on it quietly reduces the shot to a click. 

Interesting to note how Daystate now produce a Huma regulated Huntsman Regal. 

So much for that rubbish Harper valve system. Useless!

All the best.

Simon

Well Simon a the end of the day , yours is no a proper daystate any more ,  its Airtech daystate  well sorted gun now with out the stupid harper valve .

Funny how daystate said they did not need to reg there guns because the harper valve is just as good  :thumbs: 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, bsasuperten said:

well I think it's quiet that's all that really matters to me, just voicing my opinion

I know it's not a 2 grand supergun but it'll do me

bsasuperten

I own a p15 and without doubt there a great little gun once you fettled them(which I done myself) I have lots of fun with mine sometimes I pick it up before my impact and Vulcan the regs in them are superb

2 hours ago, bsasuperten said:

well I think it's quiet that's all that really matters to me, just voicing my opinion

I know it's not a 2 grand supergun but it'll do me

bsasuperten

Not crabbing the gun bud I had a .25 one imported over with a pals that he got before they were in the country and rated it but they're not quite the level of quiet others are don't need to spend daft money to have a decent gun one gun I'll always end up getting over most 500/600 guns is s200 

On 17/01/2019 at 17:53, shaaark said:

@ tench, he just got back to me and said, the 110k is just as quiet, possibly a little quieter than the standard 110. 

Hope that's of some use ?

cheers mate. i've been thinking about getting a hw110k. Its first on the list.

the only snag is my English money will be going to a German company.

would prefer to send my pounds to a UK company as our economy needs all the help it can get!

• Like 1

I know i`ve mentioned the HW 100`s but when you think about it, no matter the air gun because the large CRACK ! when a pellet strikes the brain box and the surrounding vermin scatters kind of cancels things out ?

Just a thought :rolleyes: :hmm:

atb  Mark.

28 minutes ago, tench said:

would prefer to send my pounds to a UK company as our economy needs all the help it can get!

buy a second hand one, it'll be cheaper than new.. just as good and youll be putting your money back into our economy ?

• Like 3
46 minutes ago, tench said:

The amount of overseas companies owning or making most of the parts for English companies does make that statement just a touch out of the window, very honourable on your part but not that realistic.

Phil

• Like 1