I'll just leave this here

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No body considers them Irish ,they might have the accent but not the morals ,courage ,ethics ,humour or decency of any Irishman iv ever met .

Scum. 

Good on the Kiwis if people take the piss, don't stand for it! I'll give it to the Kiwis and the aussie's they know what being an island nation is about, they put us to shame when it comes to protecti

Why do they do it? To them it appears to be normal. They spent a chunk getting there and made complete prats of themselves and got deported. This means they now have deportation records and as such won't be able to go to any other country. It seems to be something in their psyche that they dont seem to be able to interact with others without doing the things that they did. The wife went on holiday to Greece with one of the daughters and there was an amount (loose family) of these on the coach from the airport. They were noisy, abusive, threatening and a girl of about 10 who was way, way overweight tucked into chocolate bars and ice cream to the point that she threw up in the bus gangway. (How pleasant).  All they had to do was to sit down, be quiet and enjoy their holiday. Total plonkers.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Meece said:

Why do they do it? To them it appears to be normal. They spent a chunk getting there and made complete prats of themselves and got deported. This means they now have deportation records and as such won't be able to go to any other country. It seems to be something in their psyche that they dont seem to be able to interact with others without doing the things that they did. The wife went on holiday to Greece with one of the daughters and there was an amount (loose family) of these on the coach from the airport. They were noisy, abusive, threatening and a girl of about 10 who was way, way overweight tucked into chocolate bars and ice cream to the point that she threw up in the bus gangway. (How pleasant).  All they had to do was to sit down, be quiet and enjoy their holiday. Total plonkers.

i think with these people its just the way they are all the time . no diference if its nz ,ireland or anywhere. probably on a family holiday pissed up all the time and dont care about being deported as they got a good story to tell their mates

pity there wernt a few rough maoris there to do them over. a jake heke type character

• Haha 1

and we have over 70-80 thousand of them here in Ireland ,...like winning the lottery...i got a job 3 years ago for an agency ,going about calling to halting sites ,selling the travellers electricity cards ,checking the condition off the sites and listening to the issues they had .........I LASTED 3 WEEKS ..couldnt be dealing with most of them ,there were a few that i got on well with ,but a small few ...most are incapable of being quiet or modest ,theres a family of travellers that drink in a well populated tourist spot near me ,theyve been going there for a good few years every weekend ,they drink their fill ,never get loud and are friendly chaps ,  but i must admit their the only ones i know that are like that ..which is sad thing to be able to say...

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, Welsh_red said:

i think with these people its just the way they are all the time . no diference if its nz ,ireland or anywhere. probably on a family holiday pissed up all the time and dont care about being deported as they got a good story to tell their mates

pity there wernt a few rough maoris there to do them over. a jake heke type character

Jake the muss......"I was right,,to much weights not enough speed work"

• Like 2