Six Nations 2019 fixture list

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is your one and only warning ray ... this is a rugby thread DO NOT mention fukcing football again .....

I'm in the Italian alps and watched it with Italian commentary...   Well done you bunch of leek eating, sheep shagging twats...deserved it..lol

Well deserved win for England ......

Posted Images

6 hours ago, TOMO said:

I will be cheering the irish on next week....:D....were just 1 point behind the taffs....so if we can beat the jocks...and the taffs loose....we can take the championship

After you've been to Socks for that blood transfusion, pop round here and hand your surname over.. You don't deserve that either.. :D

12 hours ago, mackem said:

Ain't got a clue about rugby but I do have a property with a TW postcode,didn't realise rugby was on yesterday till my Mrs complained about the traffic on the 316.

IMG_20190310_131936.jpg

IMG_20190310_131948.jpg

My sister in law lives just down the road from twickers

• Like 1

question for those up on the rules.....

if England win next week....and get 5 point win because of bonus points......and wales win but only 4 points in a low scoring match.....could England still win on points diference

because that would be a bit unfair...

Edited by TOMO
  • Haha 1
17 minutes ago, TOMO said:

question for those up on the rules.....

if England win next week....and get 5 point win because of bonus points......and wales win but only 4 points in a low scoring match.....could England still win on points diference

because that would be a bit unfair...

When we win the 6 nations tomo.

England will be busy washing there undies.

tenor.gif

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, TOMO said:

I think it will be a close match between you and the paddys next week.....they could turn you over....as could Scotland with us

Come on now tomo Wales we are talking about mun not England lol.

what about this then.....both England and wales loose.....but England get a bonus point for being within 7 points....leaving us level ....but with our massive points diference would we still win the championship

1 minute ago, TOMO said:

what about this then.....both England and wales loose.....but England get a bonus point for being within 7 points....leaving us level ....but with our massive points diference would we still win the championship

England would of lost twice then though.

To be honest the way England started this year's 6 nations I thought they would dominate.

But thankfully Wales beat them.