Six Nations 2019 fixture list

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is your one and only warning ray ... this is a rugby thread DO NOT mention fukcing football again .....

I'm in the Italian alps and watched it with Italian commentary...   Well done you bunch of leek eating, sheep shagging twats...deserved it..lol

Well deserved win for England ......

Posted Images

Well done Wales, fully deserved it...I watched it in a pub in Bristol, full of Welsh lads and we had a great Craic all day...

Great game from the Scottish too.... certainly down to earth with a bump after the first couple of games for England.... but the Irish must be the most concerned!!

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Bearfoot said:

Eddie Jones is bringing in a phycoligist to try help the lads cope ?????????walshie what happened ?

many more losses , and he prob be out of a job,  with both the 2 games England , stepped off the peddle , they shouldn't have with there squad  they should of matched  the welsh and smelly socks , for power, and grit in the games , like they did in there games, to win games that what you got to do, and they did. with the World cup coming , if we play the same attitude  we be out very quick  the All Blacks should win but the welsh could really test them, if they up for it, and like any sport it who turns up on the day in a team, they all got to be up for it.   i quite like watching the women's  game , there deff improving  , there all give 100% in the game ,pity we as blokes dont do the same in our game .