Six Nations 2019 fixture list

Just now, king said:

England would of lost twice then though.

To be honest the way England started this year's 6 nations I thought they would dominate.

But thankfully Wales beat them.

yep they would have lost twice......and again I would agree that it would be unfair......but are the answers based on fact or what you think....I genuinely have no idea

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is your one and only warning ray ... this is a rugby thread DO NOT mention fukcing football again .....

I'm in the Italian alps and watched it with Italian commentary...   Well done you bunch of leek eating, sheep shagging twats...deserved it..lol

Well deserved win for England ......

Posted Images

1 minute ago, TOMO said:

yep they would have lost twice......and again I would agree that it would be unfair......but are the answers based on fact or what you think....I genuinely have no idea

As baker boy said above tomo.

3 hours ago, jack44 said:

Its going to be a great game only pitty about lreland going to win is it will hand the championship to england it would be nearly worth playing the second team ??.  

Your right about one thing already you  should of played your second team atleast they might have scored by now 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Your right about one thing already you  should of played your second team atleast they might have scored by now 

Ha ye we're after been very sloppy worst ive seem them in a long time wales not giving an inch today

• Like 1