Six Nations 2019 fixture list

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is your one and only warning ray ... this is a rugby thread DO NOT mention fukcing football again .....

I'm in the Italian alps and watched it with Italian commentary...   Well done you bunch of leek eating, sheep shagging twats...deserved it..lol

Well deserved win for England ......

Posted Images

Just now, king said:

I think deep down you wish you was Welsh tomo lol 

well I am part welsh....granddad.....don't take a lot of working out what my surname is.....1st or 2nd most common welsh name.....

when ever wales play anybody but England ...im there cheering them on.....and my all time faveroute player ......Gareth Edwards....:thumbs:

• Like 1
Just now, TOMO said:

well I am part welsh....granddad.....don't take a lot of working out what my surname is.....1st or 2nd most common welsh name.....

when ever wales play anybody but England ...im there cheering them on.....and my all time faveroute player ......Gareth Edwards....:thumbs:

Well tomo you have been blessed with Welsh blood.i take my hat off to you.

1 minute ago, king said:

Well tomo you have been blessed with Welsh blood.i take my hat off to you.

thank you.......you know being 1/4 welsh....would have been plenty to qualify for selection to  play  for wales....:D

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, king said:

England's population : 50 million +

Wales population: 3.1 million.

If Wales's population was as big as England we would dominate world rugby.

What lets that theory down is that NZ 'only' have a population of just under 5 million mate! :D

1 minute ago, Malt said:

What lets that theory down is that NZ 'only' have a population of just under 5 million mate! :D

it just goes to show the best teams come from the least populated countrys lol

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, king said:

it just goes to show the best teams come from the least populated countrys lol

Think its because international rugby holds a similar place in NZ culture compared to us here mate. You could gave gone out in any town in Wales last night and it would have been bouncing! Be a few sore heads across Wales this morning! ?

3 minutes ago, Malt said:

Think its because international rugby holds a similar place in NZ culture compared to us here mate. You could gave gone out in any town in Wales last night and it would have been bouncing! Be a few sore heads across Wales this morning! ?

Correct mate. Suffering with a bit of guinnessitis as I write this lol ?

Edited by shaaark
  • Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Malt said:

i seen a documentary on nz rugby before if i remember right 1 club had about 5 full teams worth of players and they are all similar to that amazing amount of players out there like you say its in the culture.

2 minutes ago, Malt said:

Here's a mad stat I just read..

All Wales wins! ?

England and Wales have played each other at rugby union since 1881. A total of 131 matches have been played, with England having won 62 times, Wales having won 58 times and 12 matches having been drawn. There is a considerable rivalry between the sides due to the proximity of the two nations and the history between them.

16 minutes ago, king said:

England and Wales have played each other at rugby union since 1881. A total of 131 matches have been played, with England having won 62 times, Wales having won 58 times and 12 matches having been drawn. There is a considerable rivalry between the sides due to the proximity of the two nations and the history between them.

Yeah we've won plenty of other ones as well! ?