Six Nations 2019 fixture list

6 hours ago, walshie said:

Wow. You really are bitter and we haven't even beaten you in this year's 6 nations. Yet.

So if the Vunipolas had stayed in Wales and played for Wales, would you be complaining about it like you are now? No, you be harping on about how great your team were. 

If you want to talk about the World Cup, you do realise that in the last WC, 11 of the 31 Wales players weren't actually born in Wales?

Yes as I’ve stated in a small population of player we’ve got to do it 4 pro rugby teams that’s all we have atb

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is your one and only warning ray ... this is a rugby thread DO NOT mention fukcing football again .....

I'm in the Italian alps and watched it with Italian commentary...   Well done you bunch of leek eating, sheep shagging twats...deserved it..lol

Well deserved win for England ......

Posted Images

Rugby is Wales' main game...if your off a council estate in England and went to a normal Comp school rugby was certainly not your main sport... there's no excuses all national sides are at it...just one of those things.

Plus in the North of England it's all about rugby league....

Wouldn't know stats but I'd say Wales would have a fair pool of players to pick from coming through "ordinary" schools due to it being their main sport.....

23 hours ago, NEWKID said:

Plus in the North of England it's all about rugby league....

Wouldn't know stats but I'd say Wales would have a fair pool of players to pick from coming through "ordinary" schools due to it being their main sport.....

And obviously your not a rugby man too come to wales and look how many schools play rugby there would be an handful sad but very true the money and the import of players have ruined the game like it as your football team England have the largest pool of rugby players in the world and fund it too the max that’s why when the World Cup time comes and you loose coach is sacked because the expection by the rugby board demands more you fund English professional women’s rugby more than wales and Scotland and that’s my point you think you’d be able find at least 30 quality English based players than  goin out and getting foreigners  any more questions I’ll gladly answer but rugby’s not played as much as you think it is in wales especially north wales lol  that’s why we only have 4 teams so punching above our weight that’s all we can do atb

Edited by coco
On 17/02/2019 at 17:55, NEWKID said:

if your off a council estate in England and went to a normal Comp school rugby was certainly not your main sport

It was if you had a beard and were 4st heavier than your nearest prop! :laugh:

Joking aside though, with all this claim of unfairness what do you replace it with?

3 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

It was if you had a beard and were 4st heavier than your nearest prop! :laugh:

Joking aside though, with all this claim of unfairness what do you replace it with?

don't encourage him chris.....its embarrassing this whining .....never know welsh lads to moan so much

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, TOMO said:

don't encourage him chris.....its embarrassing this whining .....never know welsh lads to moan so much

Fair one, TOMO, I was genuinely curious how you level the playing field in the eyes of THL's GT. The flip side of the English money argument is that other countries don't have as much but are able to field quality teams. Wales included. I don't see how that's an argument for unfairness.

Plus I've just had my breakfast and it's snowing. I'm stuck in the house until the internet sh*ts out! :laugh:

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, Ted Newgent said:

are you sheep shaggers ready for your whooping?

yep they deff get fooked by us ENGLISH lol , no hope it be good game with good rugger been played , think big  g/north  will get few trys for the welsh, but think we will win on the day, come on ENGLAND .

• Like 2

If Wales win this afternoon none of this will apply, but in case England win I'm starting a book on the excuses from the Welsh guys.

Bed refereeing - 4/7

Roof being open - Evens

Too many Tongans in England team - 3/1

Disallowed try for Wales that they think should have been allowed - 6/1

Try for England that they think should have been disallowed  - 8/1

Jonny May forward pass/offside before scoring try - 10/1

England the better team on the day - 5000/1

Good luck to both teams!