Six Nations 2019 fixture list

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is your one and only warning ray ... this is a rugby thread DO NOT mention fukcing football again .....

I'm in the Italian alps and watched it with Italian commentary...   Well done you bunch of leek eating, sheep shagging twats...deserved it..lol

Well deserved win for England ......

Posted Images

On 13/02/2019 at 19:38, TOMO said:

dry your eyes.....starting to sound like a woman now...

It’s sad when a big country with all the resources and money’s come down to poaching players through residency I bet you could do that with your footie rugby league and your cricket lol poor old billy Beaumont ledgend of English it must be killing him to see a Tongan in his sons place atb

It's a bit like the Irish footballers whinging at the minute because England (stole) West Ham's Declan Rice after he played 3 friendlys for Ireland. He was born in Surrey FFS but had Irish grandparents. Ireland squad have poached young English players for decades and the only reason they defect to Ireland is if they don't think they will make Englands squad but have a chance at international level. The young lad is playing well now so obviously thinks he might have a better chance of playing in a World Cup. Kevin kilbane crying about how it shouldn't be allowed. He's about as Irish as Oliver Cromwell. ?  Most Irish teams were built on the granny rule.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, walshie said:

Box of Kleenex for the gentleman please! 

1 hour ago, coco said:

It’s sad when a big country with all the resources and money’s come down to poaching players through residency I bet you could do that with your footie rugby league and your cricket lol poor old billy Beaumont ledgend of English it must be killing him to see a Tongan in his sons place atb

you sound like my ozzy mates....always used to give me stick about the size of our population...agaist austrailia and how they were far superior at sport in the Olympics....wich was true 20 year ago.....however we now have beaten them the last 3 Olympics.....they still used the population thing......until I pointed out that at each Olympics they bring a bigger squad of sportmen and women....

now in your case lets look at the facts.....the two tongan brothers were born in nz....moved to wales as kids...then moved to England when at secondry school......you hardly have exclusive rights to them do ya...

and going back to the country population thing ....true were bigger by far.....but although rugby is popular its not like the number one sport cos footy is.....where as you lot are born holding a rugby ball...

now stop crying like a bitch....your embaressing you countrymen

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 15/02/2019 at 19:58, TOMO said:

you sound like my ozzy mates....always used to give me stick about the size of our population...agaist austrailia and how they were far superior at sport in the Olympics....wich was true 20 year ago.....however we now have beaten them the last 3 Olympics.....they still used the population thing......until I pointed out that at each Olympics they bring a bigger squad of sportmen and women....

now in your case lets look at the facts.....the two tongan brothers were born in nz....moved to wales as kids...then moved to England when at secondry school......you hardly have exclusive rights to them do ya...

and going back to the country population thing ....true were bigger by far.....but although rugby is popular its not like the number one sport cos footy is.....where as you lot are born holding a rugby ball...

now stop crying like a bitch....your embaressing you countrymen

the Way you talking mate I don’t think your much of a rugby man player ex player or coach it’s a known fact that every other team in the world are not half funded like the england rfu so when any country beats you in a massive achievement you should be the best in the world by a long mile but as stated take the Tongan New Zealander’s South Africans out of your squads then you’d be an average team there plucking boys out of overseas academies to get them ready to play for England it’s sad really but that’s what money does to sport welsh rugby’s on its arse it’s been that way in a long while but yet again we will probably punch way above our weight we’ll see in November if you can win the World Cup to satisfy your power brokers atb

• Sad 1

Wow. You really are bitter and we haven't even beaten you in this year's 6 nations. Yet.

So if the Vunipolas had stayed in Wales and played for Wales, would you be complaining about it like you are now? No, you be harping on about how great your team were. 

If you want to talk about the World Cup, you do realise that in the last WC, 11 of the 31 Wales players weren't actually born in Wales?

On 16/02/2019 at 08:47, socks said:

OI keep the chat about that faggots game out of a thread about a real mans sport .........

Plenty of bitching, scratching and biting like girls happens in rugby too. That doesn't happen in football unless your luis Suarez ?hqdefault.jpg

On 16/02/2019 at 08:47, socks said:

OI keep the chat about that faggots game out of a thread about a real mans sport .........

Sorry Kenneth...I'll keep it on track from now on...

I love the excuses already, f**k me crying about players who aren't born in England playing for England...it happens in pretty much every national side in pretty much every sport....

Don't get so bitter and twisted about it, enjoy the game...it is funny though cause if they were playing for Scotland or Ireland or even France no one would give a f**k...the real national sport is hate the English lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1