Six Nations 2019 fixture list

5 minutes ago, Ted Newgent said:

actually my life was made hell by the welsh PE teacher.he point blank wouldnt allow me to play rugby for the school team

because i was english and the school was welsh.it took my parents to meet with the headmaster then he allowed it.

then every practice i rocked up in my english shirt.

i have suffered my fair share of 'racism' from the welsh

So the bad sport, nationalistic, chip-on-the-shoulder thing isn't a new phenomenon then? :angel:

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is your one and only warning ray ... this is a rugby thread DO NOT mention fukcing football again .....

I'm in the Italian alps and watched it with Italian commentary...   Well done you bunch of leek eating, sheep shagging twats...deserved it..lol

Well deserved win for England ......

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, Ted Newgent said:

actually my life was made hell by the welsh PE teacher.he point blank wouldnt allow me to play rugby for the school team

because i was english and the school was welsh.it took my parents to meet with the headmaster then he allowed it.

then every practice i rocked up in my english shirt.

i have suffered my fair share of 'racism' from the welsh

f**k sake get over it you whinging English Cnut .....

• Haha 3
16 hours ago, NEWKID said:

Oh FFS....it can never be well done lads when it's England can it....get over it....

Enjoyed the games so far, no one saw England being this dominant though....

never going to happen.....

the best Welshman so far is ........nigel owens .....:D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, TOMO said:

never going to happen.....

the best Welshman so far is ........nigel owens .....:D

Lads your missing the point you’ve brought these lads over put them in schools purposely to play rugby for England it’s a bloody known fact the vinapola brothers where playing there kids rugby in wales intill the English rugby unions offered them schooling in a private school called millfield school only if they signed up to play rugby for England lol atb not anti English at all why cheat when you have the population and rugby resources you have bloody Yorkshire’s bigger than wales ffs

5 minutes ago, coco said:

Lads your missing the point you’ve brought these lads over put them in schools purposely to play rugby for England it’s a bloody known fact the vinapola brothers where playing there kids rugby in wales intill the English rugby unions offered them schooling in a private school called millfield school only if they signed up to play rugby for England lol atb not anti English at all why cheat when you have the population and rugby resources you have bloody Yorkshire’s bigger than wales ffs

dry your eyes.....starting to sound like a woman now...

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, socks said:

True about the vinapola brothers their cousin was working for me today he will be with the England squad after the game next week .....

he in to hunting ken?  his he big lad like them 2 brothers