Six Nations 2019 fixture list

32 minutes ago, coco said:

Take the samoans out of the English pack theyed be below an average team there just bringing these young lads over given them schooling then getting them on residency sad for such a big rich populated country atb 

Haaaahaaaaaa

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is your one and only warning ray ... this is a rugby thread DO NOT mention fukcing football again .....

I'm in the Italian alps and watched it with Italian commentary...   Well done you bunch of leek eating, sheep shagging twats...deserved it..lol

Well deserved win for England ......

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, coco said:

Take the samoans out of the English pack theyed be below an average team there just bringing these young lads over given them schooling then getting them on residency sad for such a big rich populated country atb 

At least save the bitterness until after the English have slain the dragon bud,but well done on being the other non English poster on this section about how well were doing :laugh:..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, fireman said:

At least save the bitterness until after the English have slain the dragon for the 6th year on the trot, but well done on being the other non English poster on this section about how well were doing :laugh:..

Fixed that for you. 

Anyway, Wales have won 2/2 so far, same as us. It's just a shame one was Italy and the other was scraping a win against France, who England slaughtered. 

35 minutes ago, walshie said:

Fixed that for you. 

Anyway, Wales have won 2/2 so far, same as us. It's just a shame one was Italy and the other was scraping a win against France, who England slaughtered. 

Why thank you my good man :hi:and your right  a win is a win as they say and it'll be they maybe got one more on the cards so maybe 2nd place at best isn't a thing to mock is it really?....................... ..???..

• Like 1
7 hours ago, fireman said:

Why thank you my good man :hi:and your right  a win is a win as they say and it'll be they maybe got one more on the cards so maybe 2nd place at best isn't a thing to mock is it really?....................... ..???..

There’s only one way England are going to Win trophy’s cup etc they’ve got to get imports in if it happened in football you’d be the best in that too lol atb

Edited by coco
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, coco said:

There’s only one way England are going to Win trophy’s cup etc they’ve got to get imports in if it happened in football you’d be the best in that too lol atb

another way to look at it, them imports as you call them, rather go to a team  where the country can win something , they knew going wales or Scotland  as was waste of time lol  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, walshie said:

Samoan Elliott Daly punting the ball for Samoan Jonny May. :laugh:

As you well know lads the game is won up front the backs determine by how many 5 south sea islanders in the square makes a big difference like having 5 Spaniards or French in your footie team lol atb

3 minutes ago, socks said:

Were you bullied by a welsh girl in school ......

actually my life was made hell by the welsh PE teacher.he point blank wouldnt allow me to play rugby for the school team

because i was english and the school was welsh.it took my parents to meet with the headmaster then he allowed it.

then every practice i rocked up in my english shirt.

i have suffered my fair share of 'racism' from the welsh

• Haha 2